This is all you need to become a trader

egaalh

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again

Someone asked me above about my financial goals with this system.The answer is not so important in my opinion,but...

some information about myself.I'm trading this system for a long time.I can say without blinking my eyes,that my winner are around 90%.

All I need to do is to wait,and I can wait for hours.For the guy above who asked me about it,I can say ,during the last 2 years I trade from home.Yes you can do it too,but first you need to learn this system.As I said ,my winners are very high ,and if I can do it you can do it too.I did try many systems in the past ,but no more.trust me learn this and you will be a free slave.you have nothing to lose.

Bye for now Egaal

Hi Egaalh,

I am very interested in your system.

What broker account can you recommend?

What data feed provider can you recommend?

Do I import BollingerPercentB2.zip, D3Spotter.zip, and SMI4.zip as ninja scripts?

What do I do with 109.xml?

I don't know how to use/ set up ninja trader. Like I said before I am willing to compensate you for your time.

Thanks,

Mike

Hello guys

Some answers...I'm using Interactivbrokers allready for about 4-5 years .The reason is very simple ..they are true ECN and they charge only $5 for round trip.it doesn't important if you trade 1 mini lot 2 mini lot or 1 regular lot.the commision is all the same..

so if I trade let's say 4 mini lot than if I make 2 pips I have allready $3 in my pocket...4x2=8 minus the $5 =$3 in my pocket and etc.. and beside I'm getting commision from them if I give them a new customer (joking). the web site is

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/software/twsDisclaimer.php What I don't like about them is...service is not friendly and the platform is not easy to learn. beside no bad word about this company. I get my data for Ninja from I.B the problem is ..I'm getting only minutes..but for me it is good enough for my pips.

This system is good for any chart not only for Forex. Some one asked above ..so.. to import the files like this. file-utilities-import ninja script,than click on ok ,and go and click on the file that you want to import... To add the 109.xml,go to your program in ninja and put it under templates-chats. hope this help. will post my results for today later.

Edited by egaalh

So, I am trying to sign up for interactive brokers. It says their minimum is 10K, but then there is a page that says for Day traders you need 25K. Does this count as day trading, or will I get by with 10K. Does IB offer 100:1 or what is the ratio between the money you put in and how much you control is?

morning all.

BWT is a program and you run this program by itself .just click on exe and than you don't need to touch it anymore.

regarding I.B ,I don't have a good answer about the amount you need to open account.talk to them.when I opened my own account I put 2000 inside no more.so I don't know the answer.sorry.

the min amount in I.B to open a trade is 1.7 pips e/u and it change sometime from pair to pair.

On Interactive Brokers Website, while filling out the application:

"Balance

The following minimums are required to open an account 1:

All Individuals not listed below, Trading Group Masters, and Broker Masters USD10,000.00(or non-USD equivalent)"

Can anyone recommend another broker that does not require as much?

Thanks in advance.

Another request, can anyone write a tutorial on how to get everything up and running? Like

1. Which broker/ data feed

2. Downloading the software.

3. Settings up the scripts

4. What do you do from there?

I really don't know a whole lot. Egaalh has a system that works. I want to use it to make money, and would like to get started from steps A through Z... basically everything that needs to be done, what buttons to click in the software.

Hi there ,

Is it better then now to move to I.B. since zenfire stoped supporting ninja 6.5 ?

Does I.B. gives volume accurate ? Or just price ?

Is there any other good free or paid datafeed to use that has also historical data that works with 6.5 ?

Thanks very much,

As i started setting up this fantastic system my datafeed got cut off :(

Trader1968

There have been many changes from NT6.5 to NT7. Many third party add-ons that worked in NT6.5 will not work in NT7. NT is continually changing and updating their platform- one of the most recent updates was to comply with CME requirements. NT6.5 is now dead and is not going to be updated by NT and cannot be used to trade CME instruments.