This is all you need to become a trader

egaalh

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget about arrows! You must make a decision when to enter and when exit?!!

Raitis, anyone can post a chart with indicators on it. What are your entry and exit rules? I mean you have filled this thread up with screenshots with no explanation. I mean what kind of help is saying "You must make a decision when to enter and when to exit"??? Yeah, no kidding. Maybe start your own thread instead of cluttering this one up with nothing, please and thanks.

Can we get back to egaalh's method now please ....

I am sure elgaah's method is good and profitable too.

I just wish You all good and profitable trades! My strategy is very simple: enter only high probability trades, after 10 pips lock +2, TP is 30 pips SL is 20 pips. On fast and strong trends I remove TP and sometimes my trade is more than +100 pips (I use 15 range chart)

As the result = about 90% profitable trades!!! Good Luck!!!

Raitis, anyone can post a chart with indicators on it. What are your entry and exit rules? I mean you have filled this thread up with screenshots with no explanation. I mean what kind of help is saying "You must make a decision when to enter and when to exit"??? Yeah, no kidding. Maybe start your own thread instead of cluttering this one up with nothing, please and thanks.

Can we get back to egaalh's method now please ....

Sorry elgaah! Hope my strategy will increase Your profits. I am finished!!!

Yes Raitis,maybe your strategy can help me to increase my profit ? but you didn't give us your indicators and template ...without those ,we have nothing ,only a few nice pic. I know those arrows ,try them in the past they are all not in real time.Those arrows are all late.

guys here added pivot points I don't really use it ,but if someone want to use it than do it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JTMK8LOY

enjoy

Edited by egaalh