This is all you need to become a trader

egaalh

Been there already, harry. Struggling since yesterday but sorted it out now. The form on the website doesn't work so u need to get in touch with the customer service.....................................................

thx, that was the right info. now I open the charts and wait for fill the data, that make me a little scare, my internet connection is not the best and so if I loss the connection, that will be 2-3 times the day, then I will have some gap in my chart :-(

ok will check that

here my morning chart

http://www.screencast.com/users/harry-007/folders/Default/media/ddfd0e1f-eade-45fd-ae8f-1192e3d972ae

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi could someone who's already got the template please re upload on mirror creator?As its been taken down from Megaupload.

www.mirrorcreator.com it uploads to 10 different places, thanks.

Try this Trader34

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=OIPILH5V

No BWT indicator. I think a link to it was listed earlier in this thread.

If anybody converts to MT4 PLEASE let me know.

Hi All,

Anyone who success on ninja trader could you please upload your image in EU 1min chart I need to compare with my setting on MT4.

Thank you

save2009

That would be great if you cracked this for MT4, my friend! I've just opened my charts so I need some time to build them up as I'm using MB trading and have a gap in the data now. I'm GMT +1 and from your post I take it we live in different time zones, but in case we don't, do you mind posting a pic again, let's say in a couple of hours, or whenever you can later ((9.30 am here now)? Meanwhile other people's feedback would be appreciated.

EDIT: Actually I'm posting a picture from yesterday. You can see the gap. The time on the chart is GMT.

http://i54.tinypic.com/15q51fn.jpg

Edited by alright
picture added

I request any good heart to convert these egaalh indicators of Ninja to MT4..hope it will help me and many others..Thanks in Advance...

that's a problem, not of the good heart, all I see and also read in the web, this company sell the indicator for big $ and they have the resource, mean manpower to program this indicator very good and hide all the calculation in some other files , so in the web everyone say , thats a impossible work to crack that :-((

cheers

That would be great if you cracked this for MT4, my friend! I've just opened my charts so I need some time to build them up as I'm using MB trading and have a gap in the data now. I'm GMT +1 and from your post I take it we live in different time zones, but in case we don't, do you mind posting a pic again, let's say in a couple of hours, or whenever you can later ((9.30 am here now)? Meanwhile other people's feedback would be appreciated.

EDIT: Actually I'm posting a picture from yesterday. You can see the gap. The time on the chart is GMT.

http://i54.tinypic.com/15q51fn.jpg

I have uploaded here the indis for metatrader, only the BTWpercetRstoch is missing, so if anybody can code it to mql would be nice.

Bollinger Bands %b histogram, Donchian channel, and SMI included.

Please could you take a look and tell the settings for the SMI

http://www.multiupload.com/33DD95T8TI

Thanks for sharing this

Hi,

Could anyone tell me what is the setting of

1) MA method -sma? ema? smma? lwma?

2) Price field - Hi/Lo? Close/Close?

for BWTPercentRStoch

Thanks in advance

R

I can't show here the parameters pic, because tinypic tell me:

This IP address has been banned for violating

our Terms of Use

:-)

but here I upload the parameters screenshot:

http://www.screencast.com/users/harry-007/folders/Default/media/3b415901-5dad-4c54-b098-cd10ae56a53f

cheers

Hi egaalh,

Looks like the thread is generating a lot of interest! Hope we're able to meet up over Skype and go through the system :)

You mentioned you only trade during specific times of the day. Which times do you find are best? Near the market openings (I'm talking about FX)?

@Trader34, I've been using the system since Sunday against the EURUSD and it seems fine. I do have a higher losing percentage than egaalh ... but I am just starting out. Overall, I've still been up each day.

Regarding the SMI4 and BB%, they do paint as the bar is forming but I have rarely seen them change from red to green multiple times unless price is already at a turning point. In fact, occasionally I get into a trade before the bar closes when there is a confluence of the indicators having changed right at a support / resistance area as defined by the don channel / EMA34.

Im fairly dis interested in it now lol after watching it on the Euro currency futures for about 4 hours.

It has some winning trades, but not that many.

How he gets ONLY winning trades is beyond me.Besides he is pointing to trades on the chart with indicators that haven't closed a bar yet.Which means they would repaint.And the Template provided comes with SMI4 and BollingerPercentB not set to calculate on bar close.And we all know you can't take that first bar thats painted in history.Because real time it goes red green red green over and over until the bar is closed.

I too have some perplexity like you, Trader34. I do hope egaalh will clarify the doubts in skype session

SMI4 paint 2 bars back where it shows the first dot red or green you can not get in there :))

But sometimes thats actually better you get better price but, most of the time its worst :((

And BolllingerPercentB it goes up and down all the time below up below up you must put on bar close.

please careful what you tell us here is not the true !

the SMI4 not repaint, on the actual bar the indicator only follow the price and the bar before not change. I observe that the last 6 bars there was a trend change in the M1.

and some Trader have the experience to see if all indicator in a right way they pull the trigger, that is because many hours of screen time.

my 5 cent

In strongly trending market, I think maybe it doesn't work as good? I put a couple vertical lines where signals, but neither worked too well...

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w201/jtimpsonstamps/EURUSD1_12_20111Min.jpg

(I also have Swing Points indicator on the chart. Those are the horizontal wheat colored dots)

Edited by Diesel 10

@Diesel10, I believe thats why we look at two timeframes ... I found this to be the case as well on the M1 ... however, if I used the direction of the M5 to filter my trades (in this case, I presume the higher timeframe would have all indicators / price pointing up by the time the first "sell" signal came at ~8:45 and so I would avoid all short trades on the lower timeframe and wait for long signals (or wait for the higher timeframe to reach an important resistance area and then consider shorts on the lower timeframe).

Anyways, this is how I am starting to trade this system ... egaalh can confirm / change this suggestion.

@Diesel10, I believe thats why we look at two timeframes ... I found this to be the case as well on the M1 ... however, if I used the direction of the M5 to filter my trades (in this case, I presume the higher timeframe would have all indicators / price pointing up by the time the first "sell" signal came at ~8:45 and so I would avoid all short trades on the lower timeframe and wait for long signals (or wait for the higher timeframe to reach an important resistance area and then consider shorts on the lower timeframe).

Anyways, this is how I am starting to trade this system ... egaalh can confirm / change this suggestion.

Thanks for sharing. Your multi-timeframe filtering suggestion makes a lot of sense!

Good evening guys ,hope you had a good day trading. Few points...first 1 guy wrote in another page that the indicators repaint,All I can say is ,I guess this guy is using MetaTrader and not Ninja,The indicators are not repaint in Ninja,any person who is uses ninja should know about it,all you have to do is to wait for the time frame to be close.

I'm using this system for a long time to say,if someone want to say something bad it is o'k but after he did try the system.

And if someone doesn't like this system it is o'k too ,he can move to something else ( not angry at any person,but it is not fair to have an idea about something if you don't have enough idea about it.

I will say everything again , I'm using 1,5 min for trading no more ..I have another chart for 15 min also to see direction.

Beside if any someone want to ask more than ask and I will try to answer,beside we can meet during Sunday and I will show you everything.I will say it again, my % is high because I don't try to force anything ,waiting for the price to come to me.

Will say it again I'm using Bolinger for only 1 thing to go long,I have something else in Bolinger but for now I don't want to make it more complicated.Learn the system for few days and see if you have more winning than losing trades.

Beside some person wrote that I took the trades before the candle was close...my simple q is ,do you really think when I was trading I was thinking about taking a screen shot ...or maybe I took the screen shot later and by then the candles were close ????????.

Will say it again the EMA can give you direction (price above=long)below =short and Ema also like s/r if you will look than you will see many time price get to this line and turn back.

Edited by egaalh

Thanks egaalh ... I'm very eager to meet with you and fellow traders to discuss and better learn this system. I'm finding some nice results so far from looking at the markets with your template and making a few trades as my confidence builds.

Shall we set an approximate time when we can meet on Sunday? I'm free all day.

O'k I'm willing to set with you guys this coming Sunday around 11:00 AM EST time.

I will give my Skype name before the event so all the people will not forget it.I will leave My Skype name few hours before.

Beside you guys need to have TEAMVIEWER program install.It is free on the internet.

O'k I'm willing to set with you guys this coming Sunday around 11:00 AM EST time.

I will give my Skype name before the event so all the people will not forget it.I will leave My Skype name few hours before.

Beside you guys need to have TEAMVIEWER program install.It is free on the internet.

Hi egaalh. I'm in too and the time is fine by me. Please take notice though the free Teamviewer only allows 2 people at a time to be in touch. If you need to show your charts , I think the latest versions of Skype allow some kind of video conference. Or maybe other people can suggest something better.

Guys, please let's all cool down. Unless I'm wrong it looks to me like egaalh and Trader34 are saying the same thing.

Quote from egaalh: "The indicators are not repaint in Ninja,any person who is uses ninja should know about it,all you have to do is to wait for the time frame to be close."

Quote from Trader34: "ANY color indicator that is not set to calculate on bar close will change color mid bar as the bar goes up and down and the price changes."

So you both state the indicator won't repaint after the close. I think the misunderstanding comes from the interpretation of the moment that triggers the trade. From the charts posted by egaalh it would look like the trades are entered before the bars close, so the indi would not be reliable yet. I'm sure all these problems will be sorted out in the meeting. For now let's all stay calm and be friends as this is the main purpose of this forum: to share and help each other. :)

Hi,

Yes, everybody pls move on...sharing is the main purpose, thats why we r here..

From NT, the PRStoch, SlowStoch=False, Price=Close....as such I assume for MT4 the MA=EMA Apply Price=Close/close..

here is the indicator which customized accordingly...

note:as Mt4 data feed is different from NT, it is impossible to get exactly what is shown in NJ platform when u compare them side by side...

regarding the SMI ... If anyone know what is the setting of MT4's which is tally with the Ninja's pls let us know,otherwise we have to optimised it by ourself.

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/Snap1-1.png

Cheers

R

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Hi neil,

SMI_color.mq4 require SMI_Helper.mq4 in order to plot on the chart.

For BBpB, I changed the line to Histogram

All indicators and my template included here...:)

Cheers

R

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring