Stealth Forex Signals

This was already posted, do a little search and you will find it. I already downloaded it, will try it next week.

Did a search but as usual it came up with this thread and two others non related.

I would appreciate pointing in the right direction. Thanks

Their whole sales presentation is so confusing. They promote it as some sort of trade copier, where their master trader will send you his live signals. Therefore, the monthly fee. Then, when you receive the package, there is no password or receipt code needed. Just a black box which runs on your desktop (it does not connect directly with any of your MT4 brokers). You have to provide the data files, and store them on your desktop. Then the black box either finds a trade or it doesn't. If there is no trade available, then you have to download the same files again (refresh/update), if you want to check later on for a trade. It does not dynamically link itself to your live data feed (and not to their "master trader's computer" either). So, you have to "reset" your data constantly for new trades. I'm not saying the system doesn't work, but it is nothing like their description "Trade side by side with the master". Why pay the monthly fee? They provide no explanation for this, even after writing to them about it. @-) The technology of this software runs like software 30 years ago, when there was no live feed available (except for expensive subscriptions). The type of software you might run on an old, old, MS-DOS computer..... Unless I am missing something, and they plan on making some sort of announcement that they are sending people the wrong package (which I doubt). :-?