5 years of work - no repaint, high quality signals easy

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 Years I have been at it. I have seen almost every system, method out there and prob some that won't even be found in the forums. Have literally read over 100 plus books on trading, systems, methods, money management .... the mental game etc etc. Point being I have paid my dues and then some like all others who end up as a profitable real trader.

In that 5 years yes I have learned how to read price action, how the market works, flows and ebbs and how real traders trade, what they look for, what they are looking at. I have learned how to actually trade. In that time I have learned some good methods to trade but I have also came up with my own. Let's be honest as a new trader just trading off of price action will not work. The knowledge base is not there. However following a set of rules that will govern your trading will work. JUST FOLLOW THE RULES!!!

Here is a method that WORKS and it is EASY to see the signals and NO re painting. If you follow the rules it works and will prob be one of the easiest most profitable methods you will find .... that I can guarantee!!!

Now if I can just figure out how to post images.

~AlphaTrader.ca

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=share+a+picture

Next to the Post Quick Reply Button, bottom right, click Go Advanced. In thre you have option to attach images. I think you have to attach a url for where the images have been uploaded to. Same with indicators, Ea's etc. upload to mediafire, 4shared, rapidshare etc.

I hope you are going to share your experience with the members of this forum.

Rules are as follows ....

1. weekly and daily charts MUST be trending same way

2. move down to 4 hr chart and only look for trades in the direction of daily, weekly - DO NOT break this rule

3. for short signals, arrow prints on price action and the white line with RED histogram (rsi histogram indicator) MUST be BELOW the THICK black line on both rsi histogram indicators.

4. for long signals, arrow prints on price action and the white line with GREEN histogram (rsi histogram indicator) MUST be ABOVE the thick black line on both rsi histogram indicators.