Stealth Forex Signal - 2 Millions USD per year in just 2 Minutes a day

megainvest

Hi guys,

I´ve the same problem as "grooter"...When I click on GENERATE SIGNAL button, it shows with 5 digits e.g. Target 12979,9999970, one digit: 12980,0

My OS is Windows 7 (NO laptop)...How can I change Windows number presentations settings to US?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!!

u have to change your country Settings i had the same problem with a friend of my his system was set on Netherlands when we did change it to US it was fixed

it has to do with in europe we use . and the US uses , or vise versa when showing large numbers

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

freddy when you say "put this indi on every chart you plan to trade" you mean put the expert advisor on the chart I plan to trade, that the stealth EA, or is there another indicator?

An image worth thousand words, hope it will be clearer for you!

If not, ask again what you don't understand.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5071/stealthj.jpg

thank you very much for your help freddy, I finally got it!!

I didn't realize there was a actual indicator called HISTORYDATA-MTP ........lol, its up and running now

Was reading the comments on this thread, so decided to test this software today on a demo account, using the scalping signals on the £/$

had 4 trades: 3 winners and 1 loser....... and defiantly came out on top......... the risk/ratio is good and if the signals remain reasonably acurrate this may turn out to be a good system but will continue to test for a week or so

Demo account trading 1lot on the GBP/USD had 4 long BUY signals each after the profit target or stop was hit

+£358 winner

+£304 winner

-£299 loser

+£70 winner

be good if the system is consistent!!

I have to say I made a real mess today. From the link below you can download my statement for today (it needs Internet Explorer to be opened). I took trades on all the available pairs

http://www.mediafire.com/?1hvszl1q5r78eif

On one trade I forgot to set up the target so fortunately, when I realised, it had moved 77 pips in my favour and I decided to close it. At the end of the day, before the USA closing, I closed all the remaining trades and still managed to make 15 pips. Now, comparing my results to the ones posted by lifebeam (on GBPUSD only of course) it doesn't look like we took the same trades. Moral of the story, the time when the trades are taken surely makes a difference, and probably limiting them to a few pairs might be better. The news surely played a role as well. What's other people's experience for today?

Guest phreak

Good news eventually? I'm gonna test the system next week, but it's hard to make me excited like some of you, guys... What bothers me so far is this: http://www.stealthforexsignals.com

The 'proof' of profitability the author provides is lame: the are no detailed statements, only 'profit' and 'balance' columns. The author claims profits in dollars rather than pips, and doesn't show currency pairs, dates and number of lots used for each trade. Claims like '$39,924.21 profit from just 14 trades' sound absolutely idiotic, and testimonials are obviously fake. If the author is a serious and successful trader, he should be able to provide full statement, and possibly login and password to view his real account.

But may be I'm wrong... Let's hope... Hope dies last.

I am with you, phreak. In spite of our short experience I still can't believe that something so primitive and so low priced could make money consistently. Nothing forbids to try it on a demo though, and, for the price we paid, why not?... ;)

What i would really love to see, more than the trending signals being profitable themselves, is to avoid the choppy. Too much to ask?;))

Well, guys, I don't really know if I should laugh or cry... This 'system' is as primitive as it can get, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if it works...

I tested scalping: SL and TP are simply Camarilla and support/resistance lines. What I noticed so far SL is always Camarilla H4 or L4 (long or short breakout lines), and TP is the nearest S1, R1 or pivot point lines. Do you really need any software to trade this 'system'? Besides that it doesn't give you the entry point, only SL and TP...not too smart I would say.

At the same time trading Camarilla has a reputation of being very accurate, so who knows, may be even this dumb system will work. But if so, you can probably do better than that in manual mode!

Well, guys, I don't really know if I should laugh or cry... This 'system' is as primitive as it can get, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if it works...

I tested scalping: SL and TP are simply Camarilla and support/resistance lines. What I noticed so far SL is always Camarilla H4 or L4 (long or short breakout lines), and TP is the nearest S1, R1 or pivot point lines. Do you really need any software to trade this 'system'? Besides that it doesn't give you the entry point, only SL and TP...not too smart I would say.

At the same time trading Camarilla has a reputation of being very accurate, so who knows, may be even this dumb system will work. But if so, you can probably do better than that in manual mode!

As you say, whilst sl/tp might be based on camarilla/pivots, the system also gives you trend and signal to enter. We need to determine what these are based on - according to limited experiences thus far, the entry signals seem to be working out well.

Pardy

As you say, whilst sl/tp might be based on camarilla/pivots, the system also gives you trend and signal to enter. We need to determine what these are based on - according to limited experiences thus far, the entry signals seem to be working out well.

Pardy

But that is my point - there is no entry signal! All it tells you is 'buy' or 'sell', but not the price at which you should buy or sell. And if you trade Camarilla, there are certain entry rules applicable. That's why you may likely achieve better results if you pick entry yourself according to Camarilla and sup/res lines on your chart. In this case this software is rather useless and intended for absolute dummies.

while it picks up the 'general' trend of the market, you might get lucky and get in on a good trending day BUT any trend reversal will blow this system away.............

That's my overall impression too. How did u guys get on with it today? I only went with daily signals and took a long on USDCAD for 92 pips and a short which is still open at -30 on USDCAD

Hi guys,

I took a long GBPUSD for 97 pips (target hit) and a short USDJPY for around 34 pips (closed manually) (too bad it is on demo!)

@ alright: How did you manage to get all these pips in USDCAD, my chart only has 72 pips for the day?

(Low 9911 to High 9983)

@ phreak: For the entry signal: take the midpoint, as I explained in an earlier post.

@ lifebeam: Daily signals are more powerful, less time consuming and if you get a reversal (so what!) you loose, it all depends on your MM, it is a 1:1 RR, but actually it is accurate and way better than 80%.

But we cannot say how it will be in the future.

But I must say, i am quite surprised by this little soft.

I agree it is for lasy people, but it works pretty good! (until....?)

Let's see....

@ alright: How did you manage to get all these pips in USDCAD, my chart only has 72 pips for the day?

(Low 9911 to High 9983)

Sorry mate, my mistake. I was evidently too tired when I posted last night late my time :)

The pair was USDCHF and the pips were 70 not 92. USDCAD is still open with a pending loss of -34 and doesn't look very healthy. Will let it run anyway, as the way I'm using the daily is a 'no brainer'...

Can anyone share the unzipped indicators from Stealth Forex signals? Every time I try to install with original .exe, I keep getting the error message "Internal error 2718", failing to install it. With unzipped files, I think I can put them in the folder of indicators and try it. Thanks in advance.

I'm afraid that's not possible. This doesn't just copy any MT4 indicators but it's a software itself, which installs other stuff like dll's and more. To prove myself right I copied the folder to my laptop and launched the exe and it says there's a file missing or invalid. You definitely need to find a way to install it. I have XP, in case you're running W7 that could be the reason, I don't know...

Can anyone share the unzipped indicators from Stealth Forex signals? Every time I try to install with original .exe, I keep getting the error message "Internal error 2718", failing to install it. With unzipped files, I think I can put them in the folder of indicators and try it. Thanks in advance.

I'm afraid that's not possible. This doesn't just copy any MT4 indicators but it's a software itself, which installs other stuff like dll's and more. To prove myself right I copied the folder to my laptop and launched the exe and it says there's a file missing or invalid. You definitely need to find a way to install it. I have XP, in case you're running W7 that could be the reason, I don't know...

I kept apart the exe file and uninstalled with usual method.

I paste the exe file on my desk and it worked.

Not sure about that, but you can try and tell us.

here is the exe:

http://www.multiupload.com/A9GFMQ9H84[/Code]