[REQ] RahsiaLilin Ke-3 (Secret of 3rd Candle manual forex trading)

Hi. I found this website.. http://www.buatduitdenganforex.com/ The title is in Malay, it means "Secret of 3rd Candle - Manual Forex Trading" Does anyone have this system? From the screenshot and equity graph, alot of green pips! Thanks..

I would be very interested to have a look at this. In fact, looked at the site. It is an EA (I think - don't speak Malay but EA and 'robot' are international) Costs 50 RM or 70 RM which is £10 or $15.

Suppose that you know about the other 3rd candle systems on this site?

Edited by Freddie
more info

i think this system is follow close of the third candle wich is closed highest or lowest candle after the second candle... :D

in Monthly TF you look at the candle for the directions and in 15 TF you execute the order :D

it's way the pict shown the green pip... just TP for small pips in 15 TF :D

sory for my english :D

hopely you understood :D

Here is the Google Translation:

This page is a special sale for those who want to make money with forex trading, for the fun of forex trading losses, and for those who have yet to feel to make money with forex trading!

Caution! You may LOST Thousand Dollars More ... If not learn and master "technique" is, today you also can Use To Generate Income Up 4 Figures Per Month! Secret Candle 3 forex trader 2009

Greetings to all friends who have already become the new forex trader or want to start forex trading. I'm sure you might still find the lookout, manual forex trading systems, if not you definitely will not find the sale page. I also like the lookout-you are looking for, until I found a secret on how to use the Japanese Candlestick only a basic I can do a profit trade. My defeat had been reduced.

Introducing ...Secret Candle 3 - Forex Trading System Manual

What is Secret Candle 3 From the technical point, the candle 3 is the best possible use of Japanese candlestick reversal and forms the basis also of the strength of this system. In the manual Candles 3 Secrets eBook you will be exposed to: How important forex money management and how to get the lot sizes to suit your balance there. How to recognize a candle or candlestick no. 1 candlestick no further. 2 and finally candlestick no. 3 or 3 candles. Reviews with pictures of Japanese candlestick reversal is clear, and how to conduct trade with Candle 3. How do trade with one of the Japanese candlestick and to detect this form by looking at the candlestick chart is empty. What about just using the basic indicator in each terminal MT4 to verify if you are a profitable trade. You will also receive a file for easy Rahsia_Lilin_3.tpl you prepare to continue watching the market. Secret Candle 3 NON-Robot or Expert Advisor

Secret Candle 3 is a forex trading system is completely manual. Goodness of this system:

Can be applied to any currency pair Using the time frame to time frame M15 MN Monthly Can be combined with a custom indicator that you prefer How can trading in order to use the technique of scalping or day trading or swing up to you like to trade in the time frame you choose.

Results from the Secret Candle 3 ...Secret Candle 3 - Make Money With Forex

Sorry if you expect is a longer sales letter, but what would I explain in this ebook manual is enough for you to trade safely and profitably. I also have to help the trader to trade using the same technique with me and they also secured a lucrative trade.

Get Secret Candle 3 now. The introduction price of ONLY 100 90 80 70 60 50 40 30 20 15 prior to the first person Only RM 50.00 Only After this the price will be increased to RM 70.00! Click Here To Find Out How To Buy Who Want To Help ...

Secret Candle 3

ps: you may not be entirely the decision as above, but I will explain the simple and sepadatnya in this ebook, and open your eyes to how easily identify opportunities for open trade with technique 1, 2 and 3.

Edited by Freddie

Here is the Google Translation:

This page is a special sale for those who want to make money with forex trading, for the fun of forex trading losses, and for those who have yet to feel to make money with forex trading!

Caution! You may LOST Thousand Dollars More ... If not learn and master "technique" is, today you also can Use To Generate Income Up 4 Figures Per Month! Secret Candle 3 forex trader 2009

Greetings to all friends who have already become the new forex trader or want to start forex trading. I'm sure you might still find the lookout, manual forex trading systems, if not you definitely will not find the sale page. I also like the lookout-you are looking for, until I found a secret on how to use the Japanese Candlestick only a basic I can do a profit trade. My defeat had been reduced.

Introducing ...Secret Candle 3 - Forex Trading System Manual

What is Secret Candle 3 From the technical point, the candle 3 is the best possible use of Japanese candlestick reversal and forms the basis also of the strength of this system. In the manual Candles 3 Secrets eBook you will be exposed to: How important forex money management and how to get the lot sizes to suit your balance there. How to recognize a candle or candlestick no. 1 candlestick no further. 2 and finally candlestick no. 3 or 3 candles. Reviews with pictures of Japanese candlestick reversal is clear, and how to conduct trade with Candle 3. How do trade with one of the Japanese candlestick and to detect this form by looking at the candlestick chart is empty. What about just using the basic indicator in each terminal MT4 to verify if you are a profitable trade. You will also receive a file for easy Rahsia_Lilin_3.tpl you prepare to continue watching the market. Secret Candle 3 NON-Robot or Expert Advisor

Secret Candle 3 is a forex trading system is completely manual. Goodness of this system:

Can be applied to any currency pair Using the time frame to time frame M15 MN Monthly Can be combined with a custom indicator that you prefer How can trading in order to use the technique of scalping or day trading or swing up to you like to trade in the time frame you choose.

Results from the Secret Candle 3 ...Secret Candle 3 - Make Money With Forex

Sorry if you expect is a longer sales letter, but what would I explain in this ebook manual is enough for you to trade safely and profitably. I also have to help the trader to trade using the same technique with me and they also secured a lucrative trade.

Get Secret Candle 3 now. The introduction price of ONLY 100 90 80 70 60 50 40 30 20 15 prior to the first person Only RM 50.00 Only After this the price will be increased to RM 70.00! Click Here To Find Out How To Buy Who Want To Help ...

Secret Candle 3

ps: you may not be entirely the decision as above, but I will explain the simple and sepadatnya in this ebook, and open your eyes to how easily identify opportunities for open trade with technique 1, 2 and 3.

Reading that, sounds like the 3 bar reversal!!