Gps forex robot

Hi guys,

Good day,

I heard a lot about this EA and how amazing it is and blah blah blah..... what do you think is this about??

here is something before people hurry or rush to buy it,...... Can you guys bring the code of Fab-Turbo and GPS forex EA , and check both EAs side by side and see what I want to say...

There is only one little difference, which is working hour or say trading time

waiting to hear you opinions, ;)

Best wishes,

Scarface

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

I sent a comment to their blog which will most likely not get published but at least they will read it !

I asked them about their reverse trade strategy which opens a position in the opposite direction in the event of a losing trade that is almost 5 times the lot size of the original losing trade. If that isn't martingale then what do they call it !

Also about the fact that they decided to open a DEMO account with investor password access and not a LIVE account as the Leo Trader Pro team !

WHY a DEMO account ??

Hello Theozaki,

Yes, I quite agree with you that if they are confident in their eas, why not open a mini live account of few hundred usd to show to potential clients that their eas are really profitable.

Even the seller does not have such confidence in their own eas, why we trust their words and buy into their eas?

Placing 1 new trade with 5 times bigger than the previous losing trades seems to be risky. Imagine that if that new trade loses again, then next trade will be 10 times bigger, and BUMP, Margin call right away.

Jennifer

I sent a comment to their blog which will most likely not get published but at least they will read it !

I asked them about their reverse trade strategy which opens a position in the opposite direction in the event of a losing trade that is almost 5 times the lot size of the original losing trade. If that isn't martingale then what do they call it !

Also about the fact that they decided to open a DEMO account with investor password access and not a LIVE account as the Leo Trader Pro team !

WHY a DEMO account ??

test GPS and you see its hopeless and waiting for a big fall, which it does regularly. as for leo trader - i wouldnt class them as totally honest, there's something fishy about them.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

To test your edu version, just try to print one of the values that are fetched from the dll and stored in the gda_508 array.

For instance, in EURGBP version, go to the loop SetVariables(), and add: "Print("gda_508[17] = "+gda_508[17]);

Then load the EA on chart and watch it in the Experts Tab to see the value of that variable. If it's 0.0000000, it's not working.

gda_508[17] only returns the value that will be used as slippage. The default value is 2:

see n ur mq4:

extern int GMTOffset = 1;

bool gi_160 = FALSE;

int gi_164 = 2; =====> This the value which DLL feeds gda_508[17] to replace default value of 2

bool gi_168 = TRUE;

double gd_172 = 34.0;

The licenced and crack version will different graph curves simply because the values which their server passed is probably the optimized settings compared to the built-in default values

use lot risk reductor at 1 and lot at .1 for eurusd and you don't need to have a second look at account running the ea...there will be good returns without any major risks.

usdchf is not an impressive sight even with these safer variables.eurgbp is safe all through 2010 but 2009 is not as good.

eurusd is good through last two years with above inputs.

the bot is good for that trader only who does not want to do anything with manual trading.even one good trade manually,of proper size, in a year,can get better results than this bot.

which time frame?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The educated EU damaged my account in a way I never imagined. I had MM turned off, for fixed microlot trading only. It worked OK for several months until the account increased. Then, today, without warning, it increased the lot size so large, that I got a margin call and lost over $200. So, since MM OFF works only sometimes or not at all, I am going to change the lots risk reductor to see if "that" will discourage any more lot increases. Lots Risk Reductor should have been inactive with MM turned off, and I already had it reduced (anyway) from 50 (default) to 20. Now I have changed it to 1. If that doesn't work, then I will try a different version. :-/

Don't you get? This EA is mega dangerous ****, it will blow your account sooner or later..

• 2 months later...

New modded version with parameters for TP and SL

Don't you get? This EA is mega dangerous ****, it will blow your account sooner or later..

.. this might help, here is modded version added some parameters external, so you can change TP & SL levels for both primary and secondary positions, also external parameter added for Magic numbers. This is just beta version but seems to work fine in back testing. I'll update to new version if anyone is interested.... not sure though if this EA has eny hope of being trade-able in real account

password for zip is: indoinvest

[spoiler=Download link]

http://hotfile.com/dl/124773424/bb72547/GPSForexRobotEURUSD_mod_ver100.zip.html