Pricemasterpro

mercy18

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is still in beta testing and uses server based levels. I have been testing this for the last couple of months and the levels are very accurate cluster indications. think they are looking to release in the new year.

Currently, on EURUSD for today (Friday) it is showing the following

see how price reacts around these today

it is still in beta testing and uses server based levels. I have been testing this for the last couple of months and the levels are very accurate cluster indications. think they are looking to release in the new year.

Currently, on EURUSD for today (Friday) it is showing the following

see how price reacts around these today

1.3106 = S3

1.3125 = mS3

1.3143 = S2

1.3167 = mS2

1.3181 = YLow

1.3191 = S1

1.3209 = mS1

1.3228 = DailyPivot

1.3238 = TodayOpen

1.3252 = mR1

1.3265 = YHigh

1.3269 = WeeklyPivot

1.3275 = R1

1.3294 = mR2

1.3313 = R2

1.3336 = mR3

1.3360 = R3

1.3410 = MonthlyPivot

Today, saw the full spectrum of Pivots, most days price rarely exceeds S2 - R2

• 1 month later...
Hello Everyone,

Your wait is finally over. Please find attached to this post Price Master Pro. Make sure to read the manual ;)

hxxp://www.multiupload.com/50K85GZ63D

Enjoy

Thanks for allowing us to try this indicator for two weeks for free. You didn't even require a credit card. All sellers should do it like this. The proof is in the pudding. If it is valuable and helps generate profits, then I sign up on a paid subscription. If not, no harm done. Bravo!

I tried decompiling the ex4 and it broke. Can someone help me on that!!!!... Mine decompiler is v224.. I think higher versions should pull thru
One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

• 1 month later...
no good news yet?

Overall the product is good, and the support was excellent, quick answer and very willing to help.

But the product is in it early stages and needs some upgrades. Which are as follows before it can become a part of anyone’s trading tool chest.

1) Need an option to display only the current day levels and not prior days, as it stands now charts look to messy with too much old data.

2) Need to have an option to be able to see MTF on one chart with a buffer between Support or resistance that are to close , as an example 1hr and 4 hr S&R buffer of 10 pips when over lapping , good idea to have user option for buffer size for overlapping S&R.

3) Color option for support and resistance lines and also with option to set alarms at any level of support and resistance.

When and if, the above upgrades are ever done it will prove to be a good product, and from what I have seen the levels save you lots of time, instead of you having to draw them yourself, though when testing I still doubled check them against my own levels and like I mention they were pretty good, at least on the GBP/USD

Edited by German

• 2 weeks later...