Futurefx ea

Smells worse than a 5 day old dead mackerel to me. Even the feral cats won't get near this one.

The backtests have both absolute and relative draw downs but no losses. (I downloaded 40 backtests from their site and every single one has both absolute and relative DD). Maybe some enlightened person can help me understand how it is possible to have absolute draw down and no losses?

Next question: Where are the live forward tests?

And the most perplexing question is that if it can return 100% in 2 days why is it being offered for sale at any price? Or are Citibank, Wells Fargo and BoA going to buy it with their bailout money? Maybe the Bank of Ireland should jump in on this one.

So, who is going to be the first to post "Please share" after reading this???

Smells worse than a 5 day old dead mackerel to me. Even the feral cats won't get near this one.

The backtests have both absolute and relative draw downs but no losses. (I downloaded 40 backtests from their site and every single one has both absolute and relative DD). Maybe some enlightened person can help me understand how it is possible to have absolute draw down and no losses?

MT4 calculates floating DD. That is, how much equity moves below the water high of the balance. I actually prefer this calculation over only calculating a drawdown on a closed position. to me drawdown is how much your equity moves, not the balance.

relative drawdown is related to the balance at the time of the drawdown.

so you start with 10k and have a 500 drawdown before closing at break even = 5% drawdown

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

It looks to me that somebody knew exactly where to buy and sell on the backtest, and just dragged a buy/sell script onto the visual chart when the time was right. Of course, he had a dummy EA with the FutureFX name attached as well. We all know that nothing can predict those points like that (with 0 loss). Zigzag Real Breakout? There was no breakout on the charts. Breakout usually means that you've broke out of some range, but it also means you've missed the initial part of the move. Zigzag Stop Prediction is more likely just placing your stop at the last swing high/low, which is understood. Auto Fib HL is understandable, but if it was that accurate, we would all be using it to bring the whole Forex world to its knees. And he adds "Some More". We've all learned that adding more indicators to the list usually doesn't help matters much. Definitely adding filters would not help picking tops/bottoms. Every indicator would have to pick the same points. In other words, SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM, etc, etc, etc!!!!!! Refund my a**!!! Please don't fall for this junk! Edited by stovedude

Guest master9357
It looks to me that somebody knew exactly where to buy and sell on the backtest, and just dragged a buy/sell script onto the visual chart when the time was right. Of course, he had a dummy EA with the FutureFX name attached as well. We all know that nothing can predict those points like that (with 0 loss). Zigzag Real Breakout? There was no breakout on the charts. Breakout usually means that you've broke out of some range, but it also means you've missed the initial part of the move. Zigzag Stop Prediction is more likely just placing your stop at the last swing high/low, which is understood. Auto Fib HL is understandable, but if it was that accurate, we would all be using it to bring the whole Forex world to its knees. And he adds "Some More". We've all learned that adding more indicators to the list usually doesn't help matters much. Definitely adding filters would not help picking tops/bottoms. Every indicator would have to pick the same points. In other words, SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM, etc, etc, etc!!!!!! Refund my a**!!! Please don't fall for this junk!

i confirm it too it´s too much precision only seeing until there you are whrigt...

Edited by master9357

Looking at the "FUTUREFX EA IN YEAR 2010" trades, there is more evidence of BS. 7 trades are opened in the same direction and there just happens to be a spike the next day and all trades close at the same price. That isn't the BS part though; the author claims 6,908 were made when the reality is it is only 690.8 pips because it is a 5-digit broker!!!

Please, I hope no one is seriously considering buying into this rubbish.

It looks to me that somebody knew exactly where to buy and sell on the backtest, and just dragged a buy/sell script onto the visual chart when the time was right. Of course, he had a dummy EA with the FutureFX name attached as well. We all know that nothing can predict those points like that (with 0 loss). Zigzag Real Breakout? There was no breakout on the charts. Breakout usually means that you've broke out of some range, but it also means you've missed the initial part of the move. ..................................

:) i Agree...

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

this is not Futurefx EA

but it works exactly same I think.

don't use this EA for real account.

just enjoy in your dream.

I wish I could save your $2000........

http://www.multiupload.com/I81ML7OQ3I

this is jokes...

the ea perfect just on backtest...

and for the demo test...it will suck your account in minutes...

just use it on backtest...

this is jokes...

the ea perfect just on backtest...

and for the demo test...it will suck your account in minutes...

just use it on backtest...

Hi all,

This EA only reads history data, and can't trade on real account demo only shows best results.

So dont wats too much of your valuable time on this one.

Looks like that the FutureFX EA is different from this one.

have a nice day

blueocean

Hi all,

This EA only reads history data, and can't trade on real account demo only shows best results.

So dont wats too much of your valuable time on this one.

Looks like that the FutureFX EA is different from this one.

have a nice day

blueocean

yeah i agreed with you blueocean...

anyone kindly to share it here?

big kudos... :D

The longest period of backtest is a month. No longer term backtest. No forward test. To me it is over optimised rubbish. I have EAs with 8 'Neuro' parameters and you can get great looking lines, but on unseen data ... straight south.

the quick quick quick send me your money by western union NOW NOW NOW before its TOO LATE AND YOU MISS OUT crap also tells me scam.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

Still no sign of this futurefx ea, I sent so many email messages to the vendor to include me in the ``10``lucky list but no reply. I was also happy to take the chance and send 2000 dollars but still no reply. I am wondering whether the EA is working so well for the people who might have bought it that they are all keeping quite, or its another blunder for them that the are ashamed to admit yet another mistake they might have made by purchasing the EA.

I am curious, and I dont find any silly comments about the EA on the net.

Would anyone care to share the information on the EA, will be truly great to hear from

the buyer/user of this great EA.

cheers.

blueocean

• 4 weeks later...