Pips 4 Idiots

vinnie

Ha ha, I'm sure glad that I watch this forum, saved me a lot of headaches.

I don't think I know how many EAs that I decided not to purchase because of all the nice people here.

Thanks to everyone.

that's what we're here for.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the traders. I have ran the pips 4 idiots on a live account but decrease the lots to minimal to see what the hype is about. For those who dont know there is a SL of 500 and TP of 20 which is total BS and ridiculous. I naturally changed the SL to 50 and waalllllla Stopped out and would be 100 pips in the red. EA's are all total BS and are there to delete wipe your accounts. These guys selling these EA's should be kicked off the net and if everyone stopped buying these rubbish robots then this will surely stop. Luckily for me i didnt waste my dollars picking these EA's up. I lost 0.02 lots on my account which is nothing. Point raised is that they dont work. Why would someone with an EA making big money go on become an affiliate and try to make sales. Forex is 4 trillion a day!!! Affiliate marketing is BS and should be blacklisted!!! Trade technical analysis you will make more money provided you have MM. Cheers