FxSignaler

Guest fxsignaler

@FXSIGNALER

where is the order ??? I don't see any order on that "thinggy"

are u screwing my forum with more losses ???? what on earth bl***yPLON are you in ??? eh ...

FYI I removed plon :) bye

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kardel is there any need to ban him? I mean he hasn't been rude or disrespectful to anyone (except insulting our intelligence).

I agree with everything james says above (and i have posted it before), but he may have brought a good idea to indo investasi (although he denies he trades Camarilla, we all know he does).

Anyway here is the pic of 'his systems' trades on GU yesterday....no 47 pip wins......just two -47pip losses and a manual stop for approx +28... making -66

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/kraven69/xxx-7.gif

"I'm owner of FxSignaler, why you banned me? are you professional?"

cos is my job. ehm ... if you like "PROFESSIONAL" go somewhere else .. like those banner in street or something that paid a descend "ADDS SPACE"

"what you thinking?"

I don't think ... I just click it

"Are you BLIND? why you did not saw the comment on the left side of image?"

I am not ... your post was totally about your product, your site and bla bla ....

"It's your judegement way?"

its spell "judgment" and it does ! its our judgment

*** DO NOT REMEVED MY NOTE OR CHANGE IT, BEWARE ***

ps. I dont REMOVE This ... but i remove your user name "vorxes"

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Kardel is there any need to ban him? I mean he hasn't been rude or disrespectful to anyone (except insulting our intelligence).

I agree with everything james says above (and i have posted it before), but he may have brought a good idea to indo investasi (although he denies he trades Camarilla, we all know he does).

Anyway here is the pic of 'his systems' trades on GU yesterday....no 47 pip wins......just two -47pip losses and a manual stop for approx +28... making -66

this is a gmtoffset's problem.

gmt+2:

http://i56.tinypic.com/bgz6lc.gif

and gmt+0:

http://i53.tinypic.com/6f59qg.gif

ea:

http://www.4shared.com/file/KgDRSAGK/Fxsignaler_ea3.html

hello jackey

Thanks for clearing that up......my broker is GMT+1 and I've been getting the same results (pip wise) all week as him (although these are not possible to verify without entry and exit numbers)........so to monitor his system i should set to GMT+2 or did he change it to give a better result today (:-? nooo)

jackey i pm'd you before about the old EA.....this new EA, does it do multiple buy's and sell? just i have a few idea's for it. as i believe fxSig may have stumbled on a decent system here (well as good as anything else)

hello jackey

Thanks for clearing that up......my broker is GMT+1 and I've been getting the same results (pip wise) all week as him (although these are not possible to verify without entry and exit numbers)........so to monitor his system i should set to GMT+2 or did he change it to give a better result today (:-? nooo)

jackey i pm'd you before about the old EA.....this new EA, does it do multiple buy's and sell? just i have a few idea's for it. as i believe fxSig may have stumbled on a decent system here (well as good as anything else)

Kaven

If you look back when member “cho_7288” discovers what fxsignaler is using on post number 63. I ask him the same question with regards to the offset he used to match the fxsignaler on post number 83.

He answers me on post number 105 which I have copied and pasted below , Notice where is said he used a GMT Shift of 0 on both FXDD and the same GMT shift of 0 on Liteforex the same broker fxsignaler uses.

“Hi german, i can't send Pm to you,my posts are under 15 and thanks for kudos. i will try to answer your question. I hope, you can understand my answer. Because my english is not so good. I did use Liteforex and FXDD platforms. Because fxsignaler use Liteforex platform. and both of them GMT +2. But you noticed, the GMTshift of my camarilla indicator (at the pictures) is 0. I did use "GMTshift=0" to achieve fxsignaler lines . When i use GMTshift=2, indicator calculate differently. but i don't know, which GMTshift is more profitable. and i think a different strategy with camarilla. I will post this strategy to forum soon”

jackey (or anyone with programming skills) could you make the EA with:

- GMT offset

- min SL/min TP option

other nice options

- move to BE at xxx pips

- trailing stop (if we decide to go for max TP we could set it to trail by xx pips when it goes above min TP)

also I don't know if the EA keeps placing entries as i can't get it to work right (e.g. if a buy is triggered and hits TP and closes...does it auto open another pending order at original entry incase price drops down?)

thanks

Edited by kraven

so you think he moved it to be profitable that day?

I have always had mine set at GMT 0 (even though broker is +1) and have had the same win/lose results until the other day, In jackey's pic's on page 13 he had to have offset +2 to get his results.

@kraven

Yes , when the picture use to be posted on the website they all would match at GMT offset to 0, all BUT the USD/JPY which would only line up at GMT offset 2, so I do belive 100% that he would move the offset to match the move. I just do not trust him and made no secret of it.