Revolutionary FX Software

dannydon786

Go and check

http://www.forexmachines.com/reviews/revolutionary-fx/[/Code]

======================================

Informations from a buyer:

Great hype – ‘this is not another EA, Signal, Indicator, expensive membership’ ‘this is something you have not seen before’ ‘Revolutionary FX could not be coded into an EA – I had to write a complete new platform to support it’

I bought it this morning. It’s another indicator that you add into MT4. The instructions tell you to use the RFX Template – there isn’t one. The documentation refers mistakenly to the ’shock wave indicator’ – so evidently this is cut and pasted from the Forex Shock Wave manual and not even read through and corrected.

If you buy this you get the usual slew of ‘pay more for OPTIMISED Revlutionary FX’ ( so they have set up this great program with variables that aren’t as good as they could be – but if you pay more they’ll tell you some more values to set them to ?) as well as the by now familiar ’stop! we’ve got something else!’ offers. This ‘method’ that is ‘not another robot’ can be improved – by paying more for the same program as a robot (EA to add into MT4 ). You get offered membership to John Seely’s signals service ( I trialled that – it’s deplorable )

Everything it claims not to be is precisely what it is. When I added these criticisms to the forum they were, not surprisingly, quickly removed.

I just wanted to put some comments out on the net somewhere were people can see – more of the same recycled crap created for one purpose only – to part gullible, hopeful people from their cash.

======================================

Newbee