Profitable Accounts per Broker...

expat1967

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Good day,

what "expat" said was totally true...

Oanda is the only broker who doesn't care about whether you make money or not...

Surprisingly, I was about to talk such great broker in my poll topic so I can show you what the most important thing in forex is...

FYI, if you scalp with Oanda, you could make a lot of money compared to any other broker...

Best wishes,

SF

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

There's been quite heavy discussion on this with the advent of CFTC regulations, since US Brokers are now required to disclose this data.

Here are some links that I was reading:

http://forexmagnates.com/us-forex-brokers-account-profitability-comparison/

And for Oanda specifically -

http://forexmagnates.com/oandas-high-profitability-numbers-explained-include-interest/

Hi All,

lets see the next quartely figures which should be more comparable as the current and explained in the prior links in detail.

I doubt it is much of a broker matter and discussion as long it is not a marketmaker. The listet Brokers care about your trade volume and their related markup on spreads or commissions.

Its pointing more towards us traders. Are we really trading that bad? What is causing this? Again, see the ratios next quarter since the calculation methods should be more aligned...

I would certainly be more happy if the ratio would be the other way around...

Cheers