(req) MACD 3 Forex Trading System

Guest Kc8flq

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have any info on this system? or any of their videos?

http://www.forex-trading-coaches.com/

I did see that they have a 5 star rating at FPA, and that they were written about in the June 2010 Stock & Commmodities. Hope the links help.

http://www.forex-trading-coaches.com/

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/forex-trading-coaches.com

is this all of it?.....strange no template with all those indi's......plus the vid's are only minutes (only got sound too but that's prob just my pc) along with no PDF

To kaven and all others:

Below is the download link to the complete MACD-3-Charts Pro Enhancements. The Setup Launcher will install itself so you do not have to do anything yourself. The only requirement is that you choose the correct MT4 file you what to install it too

But if you have more than 1 MT4 on your computer, you must choose which one of the MT4 you want to install the software to, and you can only install it on one MT4 per computer,

If you have more than one computer you can install it on as many as you like ONE TIME.

This was given to me by a friend and I just uploaded now and re-downed again myself so the link works just fine and so did the auto set-up.

The templates and all indicators are included. The template that they are trading off is found in the template folder called Ftc_default (there are 3 templates)

The is no PDF or manual and I just got this myself today and have not used it at all so please do not ask me how to trade it.

From the little info I was able to get from my friend, they look at the 4 hr for the main trend, and use the MACD lines for trend direction.

When they have crossed(up/down) they drill down to the 1 hr and 15 min and wait for those to be in the same direction as the main trend on the 4 hr chart , and then wait for a pullback to either the 6 or 12 EMA to enter, that is all I know.

Enjoy

http://hotfile.com/dl/86963151/6deb964/MACD-3-Forex-Charts-TA-SETUP.exe.html

still a bit baffled by this........there appears to be a manual system and EA's.....gives a web address for referencing (fair bit detail of EA) but still no clear manual instructions that I can see

hxxp://member[fullstop]forextradingcoaches.c@m/public_html/forex-charts-docs.html

Any chance of yopur friend helping German?

Edited by kraven

still a bit baffled by this........there appears to be a manual system and EA's.....gives a web address for referencing (fair bit detail of EA) but still no clear manual instructions that I can see

http://member.forextradingcoaches.com/public_html/forex-charts-docs.html

If you sign up for the 5 day trial you will receive EVERYTHING, including the EA...and it's yours to keep, BUT you really have to practice the setups and that's why they are now selling a trading simulator....also, you really need to access their web conferences for learning the right setups.....not included in the indicators and ea is what they refer to as as "exception" candle which appears as a wick being as big or bigger than the body which can signal entry and most all the other "entry rules" go out the window....this is NOT a system that you can "download" and start to trade....it takes TIME and it takes some MENTORING...hence the fee, which was $129.00 up till Nov 1st...and they are getting ready to now TRIPLE the monthly fee...their risk/reward is off the charts - 35 pip stop loss and 20 pip 1st tp and 50 for 2nd tp OR using a trailing stop loss....and the EA can manage the trade for you.

Someone has to play Devil's Advocate, so I'll volunteer..

I read the same kinds of gushing, glowing reviews before I took the Tiger Max course (see the thread elsewhere on this forum). What a disaster and money wasted.

I'm NOT saying this is a scam as I'm not familiar with it, but I have heard this kind of hype so many times before.. please be careful, it's really a lot of money.

Go to the website and read the sales agreement. If you sign up for the cheapo trial you only have 5 days to cancel, otherwise they sock you for the full $229.

Edited by conglo

Someone has to play Devil's Advocate, so I'll volunteer..

I read the same kinds of gushing, glowing reviews before I took the Tiger Max course (see the thread elsewhere on this forum). What a disaster and money wasted.

I'm NOT saying this is a scam as I'm not familiar with it, but I have heard this kind of hype so many times before.. please be careful, it's really a lot of money.

Go to the website and read the sales agreement. If you sign up for the cheapo trial you only have 5 days to cancel, otherwise they sock you for the full $229.

With all due respect, you get INSTANT access to all of the above (template, EA and recorded web conferencing)....10 days would be PERFECT, but it is what it is.....from the appearance of this thread so far, the request is for the SYSTEM, which is attainable INSTANTLY, however, learning the system is a whole different matter because of the way the instruction is designed...they call out trades starting at 9 am EST and teach while they are waiting for the setup and or trade itself. It requires a COMMITMENT and does not lend itself very well to just "loading a template and start trading"....I'm only suggesting that they sign up for the trial so they can download the system.....if that's what you want to do.....for $20 bucks...knock yourself out!

BUT, it won't be enough to start trading the system in that there are variables that have to line up....eg you can have a PERFECT alignment with the setup and then you have to wait to enter ONLY in the upper half of the hour...if THIS isn't possible then you scratch the trade altogether...why? Supposedly, they have discovered that their setups have more success during this time period due to momentum and or volatility as compared to the bottom half of the hour. (pyschologically, more people enter the market at this time, according to their "study.")

And this is not explained in any pdf or "trading rules".....it's something you find out in the training course. Now, someone here MAY be able to follow the system and develop into their own methodology and maybe get even better results...they don't claim to have the holy grail.."just another profitable method to add to your arsenal."

Edited by rick

http://member.forextradingcoaches.com/public_html/forex-charts-docs.html

Hi Kaven and others:

When I ran the Auto installer yesterday, the Trade Assistant installed itself in the EA folder along with the templates and indicators.

I just removed the package and reinstalled it and it installed the whole package again, plus the EA.

But if anyone is having trouble, there is a new link below just for the Trade Assistant ,and just a note after looking at this yesterday this EA does not function like a auto trading EA, from what I see you have to manually enter either a Buy or Short direction and the price you want to enter at, it really looks just like the name says “ Trade Assistant”

As far as trading rules no idea.

Link for Trade Assistant EA:

http://hotfile.com/dl/87161035/714a9ac/MACD_3_Trade_Assistant.ex4.html

• 2 weeks later...