FYI - FBS.com - ECN/STP - Cashback through Introducing broker (IB)

newbee1713006039

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

111111th trading account was opened in FBS!

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 12:30

Dear traders!

The account 111111 was opened by a trader from Malaysia who had no idea how lucky he was! For opening this account he received $1111 from FBS!

The lucky trader’s name is Mat Rodzi bin Hussin. We contacted to him and asked him a few questions and we would like to share his impressions with you:

1. How long have you been trading in FOREX?

I’ve been traded for 4 years, since 2008 I guess.

2. Why did you choose FBS as your broker?

FBS has IBs and qualified representatives who are happy to be contacted and always ready to help to resolve any trader’s issue. In addition, I am also convinced by the steadfastness and the background of a broker to trust it.

3. Did you take part in any other contests by FBS?

Yes. I took part in Green Drive and monthly “999” Demo Contest.

4. When you opened 111111 trading account did you expect to get a prize for that?

I never thought I would be so lucky and get the prize just for opening the trading account.

I consider this as a “thank you” gift from FBS to devoted customers.

5. What would you recommend to other traders?

FBS is very suitable for scalpers. There are no restrictions on time or pips to close a position. Execution is also fast and with no requotes.

Mat Rodzi bin Hussin is a lucky trader indeed! But how lucky are YOU? May be next time you will receive the prize!

Contest for the smartest traders of FBS.

Dear traders!

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS.

On the 3rd of February at 12:30 GMT an influential statistic and economic indicator Nonfarm Payrolls will be published.

First one to post the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest and get an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/fbstshirtnew.gif

You may post your guess till 8.30 GMT on the 3rd of February on FBS Facebook page :

http://www.facebook.com/notes/fbs-holdings/predict-nfp-january/283660111687969

Good luck to all the participants!

“Predict NFP”: contest results

Monday, February 6, 2012 - 08:45

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for January is 243K.

Tung Tran Thanh’s guess is the closest one. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

Be mobile with FBS – trade on MetaTrader 4 on your iPhone!

Monday, February 6, 2012 - 09:30

Dear traders!

Trading with FBS becomes more convenient as now you can trade anytime and anywhere! FBS is happy to announce that now you can download the Mobile version of MetaTrader 4 terminal on your iPhone!

Since today the Mobile version for iPhone is available for all devices using iOS, such as iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It has many options for trader of any level of experience: all the tools and instruments available make trading even more pleasurable than before!

Now you can trade in any place of the world and see the quotes on your device’s screen any time you need it. Ability to control your trading with minimum traffic is the great advantage of mobile terminal.

Download MetaTrader 4 mobile for free and enjoy trading!

See the details here: http://www.fbs.com/platforms

Be mobile with FBS – trade on MetaTrader 4 on your iPhone!

Monday, February 6, 2012 - 09:30

Dear traders!

Trading with FBS becomes more convenient as now you can trade anytime and anywhere! FBS is happy to announce that now you can download the Mobile version of MetaTrader 4 terminal on your iPhone!

Since today the Mobile version for iPhone is available for all devices using iOS, such as iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It has many options for trader of any level of experience: all the tools and instruments available make trading even more pleasurable than before!

Now you can trade in any place of the world and see the quotes on your device’s screen any time you need it. Ability to control your trading with minimum traffic is the great advantage of mobile terminal.

Download MetaTrader 4 mobile for free and enjoy trading!

See the details here: http://www.fbs.com/platforms

there was a progress or development of that which is very excellent

=D> =D>

“Add FBS as Friend”: winner of this week.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012 - 18:00

Dear friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 48 USD.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is a contestant named Dharma Initiative.

Best regards,

FBS

FBS always cares about its clients!

FBS provides its clients with an opportunity to insure their deposits. If a trader loses his/her deposit, FBS will give the money back!

Insurance details: http://www.fbs.com/breakeven

I never found the same promotion from the other broker before, this promotion make me feel more confident to trades because I get the guarantee full return deposit if I get MC.

Have you read this best news from FBS ?

Indonesian version of fbs.com launched

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 11:30

Dear traders!

FBS never stops improving its services!

We are proud to announce that FBS has launched its official site in Indonesian. Indonesian traders can now access exclusive content of FBS.com in their own language. This is the fourth version of FBS.com. In the near time Spanish and Malay versions will also be available.

Simply visit: http://www.fbs.com/id

FBS really make us feel comfortable with our trading, read this :

Funds protection

In an effort to ensure the security of your funds FBS uses top-notch bank technologies. You can be sure your funds are security guaranteed.

Withdrawals only to verified account details

You can only withdraw funds to the same account you used for deposit. Therefore the funds can not be withdrawn to anywhere else but your own bank or e-currency account.

Withdrawals confirmation via SMS

Every withdrawal request is confirmed by a one-time SMS-code. Therefore only you can confirm your withdrawal.

Secured login to your Personal Area

SSL-protected Personal Area login makes your password safe and secure. So no one but you can access your personal area.

Passwords recovery via SMS

The most critical passwords can be recovered only after the SMS-code confirmation.

Personal Area access logs

We store complete access logs. You can always check the time and IP address of access to your Personal Area. n case of unauthorized access you should always contact our Customer Support.

Segregated bank accounts

Your funds are stored in the segregated bank accounts, which are used to separate company’s money from clients’ funds. Being a regulated broker, FBS has to observe the strict international requirements for the minimal equity capital as well as be audited periodically.

Don't forget to secure your deposit :

FBS Breakeven Trading

All the traders have been dreaming of has now come true: you can trade without losses! Only with FBS unique offer you can return 100% of your deposit in case you lose it.

FBS is the first broker in the world to guarantee break-even trading!

With FBS you can be sure that in case you lose your deposit FBS will return it!

FBS has developed a flexible deposit insurance program, where you can set the insured by yourself (10% to 100%)

Right now you can insure 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case you lose it, FBS will pay you back. Try it now!