HotForex - www.HotForex.com

Stan1713006415

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HotForex NEWS!!!

I am pleased to report that HotForex starts new campaign.

"Up to 30% Bonus on every deposit"

Only one month (17 of february 2011 - 17 of March 2011) we give 30% Bonus on every deposit.

Don't lose your chance and open your account right now!!!

All text and full Bonus policy you can find here

http://www.hotforex.com/en/about-us/company-news.html

However, I Found The People On The Chat Room Have Difficulties Answering questions on Straight Manner. I Do Not Like Answers Around The Bushes. I Wonder If It Is Something In The Culture Of The Island. Anyhow, A Red Flag. I Sent An E-mail Addressing Others Concerns About Phone Lines And New Communications Technologies And Withdraws Of Money; No Reply. Arrogance!

My Experience. Yours Probably Different.

Edited by 4xmeter

To Managers of HotForex

As a respected member here I am opening an account with your firm to test and post the results _ whether good or bad - hopefully good as there are so many as we call them bucket shop brokers out there. Most have very poor support to say the least.

There are many members here and I have my own membership of over 56,000 members that are always looking for a reliable broker.

Having searched the Internet I have found both good and - well we will call them so so results -related to your firm so I will determine myself as to whether to recommend your firm to other members here and else where.

You were asked a question earlier - perhaps on another forum that was not addressed and it stated that your firm does not like scalpers and that although your claim to be STP processing clients have reported requotes which is not along the lines of STP.

If you have a Dealing desk - then most members do not not have an issue with that as long as honesty is present.

Also if scalping is no issue with your firm what is the holding time of trades - minimum as most major brokers have no limit whether it is one minute or one second - since we as scalpers take a lot of risk for small gains and need to know up front as to your trading rules in relation to scalping.

I am sure that there are many other question but for the time being I will post the account to MyFxBook and allow an open discussion with other traders from around the world as to how the account is handled by your firm .

With Regards

Pheniox

As a subnote I just finished the application and received a phone call from a representive from your firm which was a warm welcome so we are off to a good start here .

To Managers of HotForex

As a respected member here I am opening an account with your firm to test and post the results _ whether good or bad - hopefully good as there are so many as we call them bucket shop brokers out there. Most have very poor support to say the least.

There are many members here and I have my own membership of over 56,000 members that are always looking for a reliable broker.

Having searched the Internet I have found both good and - well we will call them so so results -related to your firm so I will determine myself as to whether to recommend your firm to other members here and else where.

You were asked a question earlier - perhaps on another forum that was not addressed and it stated that your firm does not like scalpers and that although your claim to be STP processing clients have reported requotes which is not along the lines of STP.

If you have a Dealing desk - then most members do not not have an issue with that as long as honesty is present.

Also if scalping is no issue with your firm what is the holding time of trades - minimum as most major brokers have no limit whether it is one minute or one second - since we as scalpers take a lot of risk for small gains and need to know up front as to your trading rules in relation to scalping.

I am sure that there are many other question but for the time being I will post the account to MyFxBook and allow an open discussion with other traders from around the world as to how the account is handled by your firm .

With Regards

Pheniox

As a subnote I just finished the application and received a phone call from a representive from your firm which was a warm welcome so we are off to a good start here .

Hello Pheniox!

We do not have any restrictions for scalpers and also the statements that we do not like scalpers are incorrect. Requotes are minimised.

We welcome you to try us!

We are a true STP broker and that can be seen from our 'Market Execution' regime.

We will be offering fixed accounts in the near future following the Instant Execution Regime

• 2 weeks later...

Kepada member forum Indo-Investasi

Nama saya Yudo Arya

saya disini adalah sebagai Staf dari HotForex.com

untuk wilayah Indonesia

Keuntungan trading bersama HotForex:

- 20% bonus pada setiap deposit (promo 17 februari ~ 17 maret bonus di setiap deposit menjadi 30%)

- Kami menawarkan spread yang rendah mulai dari 0.3 pip

- Minimal deposit untuk Micro account adalah $5, Islamic account $25 dan Standard account $500.

- Margin leverage dari 1:1 hingga 1:500.

- Untuk anggota HotForex! layanan TradeSignals.com adalah GRATIS

- Staf pendukung/support yang berpengalaman dan profesional 24/5.

Deposit / Withdraw:

- International Wire Bank Transfer

- Credit Card Deposits

- WebMoney

- Liberty Reserve

- Moneybookers

- PerfectMoney

- Alertpay

- Neteller

- China UnionPay

Kunjungi kami di www.HotForex.com

Kepada setiap anggota forum Indo-Investasi

Jangan merasa ragu untuk bertanya

dan anda bebas untuk post pertanyaan anda disini

atau sekedar memberi saran seputar HotForex

Untuk setiap post pertanyaan, akan saya jawab bila mungkin

(Hari kerja Senin - Jum'at)

Kepada anggota forum Indo-Investasi

Saya memberitahukan bahwa HotForex akan membuka trade gold

dalam waktu dekat ( sekitar beberapa hari ) akan di masukkan ke dalam platform MT4

HotForex memudahkan para trader dan kami menerima saran - saran anda

Around HotForex

HF Market Ltd (Hotforex.com) dengan bangga mengumumkan bahwa ia mengambil langkah-langkah untuk meningkatkan kemampuan semua klien dalam melakukan perdagangan terutama dalam situasi pasar yang bergerak cepat, ini dilakukan dengan menggunakan teknologi perdagangan Hotforex dan penambahan server yang baru.

Berbagai metrik yang berkaitan dengan hal tersebut akan dipantau untuk memastikan eksekusi klien diperbaiki dengan tingkat memuaskan. Teknologi ini telah diuji secara menyeluruh di lingkungan demo dan kami telah melihat perbaikan tingkat penolakan kami.

Memperhatikan langkah-langkah baru, HF Market Ltd telah mengubah cara pesanan masuk antrian ke dalam platform MetaTrader 4, sehingga beralih dari rangka pelaksanaan instan ke pelaksanaan market order. Menggunakan pelaksanaan market order, pelaksanaan perdagangan akan ditingkatkan dengan meminimalkan tingkat penolakan dan latency. Ini seharusnya meningkatkan pengalaman perdagangan pelanggan kami.

Silahkan bergabung dengan saya di facebook page "HotForex Indonesia"

dan saya informasikan bahwa HotForex akan mengadakan Traders Competition Campaign bulan depan

yang mana 10 top Traders akan mendapatkan hadiah dari HotForex

ini adalah kesempatan anda untuk mencoba trading bersama kami

HotForex sebagai STP NDD / ECN broker tidak mendapatkan keuntungan bila anda lost/rugi

Yang kami (HotForex) inginkan adalah bahwa trader/klien kami mampu mendapatkan keuntungan dan kami tidak melawan trading anda

Jangan merasa sungkan untuk bertanya kepada saya

anda dapat post pertanyaan anda disini atau di halaman facebook "HotForex Indonesia"

Saya informasikan bahwa program bonus 30% di setiap deposit masih berlaku hingga tanggal 17 April 2011

Ini di karenakan permintaan klien kami

HotForex dan team akan siap membantu anda

Jadi jangan merasa ragu untuk bertanya pada kami

HotForex

Broker HotForex sebagai perantara antara client dan penyedia liquidasi

yang mana HotForex berperan sebagai STP NDD / ECN broker yang hanya meneruskan order anda kepada penyedia liquidasi (yang telah bekerja sama dengan HotForex) tanpa adanya meja transaksi (no dealing desk)

Micro account, Standard Account, Islamic Account dan Volume Account

HotForex sebagai STP NDD - order langsung di berikan kepada penyedia liquidasi

Currenex account

HotForex sebagai ECN - order langsung di berikan kepada penyedia liquidasi / Currenex

HotForex tidak memiliki meja transaksi (no dealing desk) dan kami tidak mengambil hak anda (kami bukan penipu/scamer)

Kami hanya meneruskan order anda dan menyampaikan hasil order anda dari live market. Jadi tidak ada kecurangan dan kami terbuka (transparency) kepada client kami

HF Market Ltd - HotForex

Bonus 30% di setiap deposit

Keterangan: Pada saat anda melakukan deposit, bonus akan secara otomatis masuk ke dalam account anda. Contoh -> anda deposit $100 + bonus 30% = $130 dan bonus 30% ini (di kasus ini $30) dapat di fungsikan sebagai SL.

Bonus tidak dapat di withdraw.

Saat anda melakukan penarikan/withdraw maka bonus akan berkurang (maksimal jumlah bonus - di kasus ini $30). Semisal dari $130 dalam 1 bulan anda mampu mengembangkan menjadi $300 dan anda melakukan penarikan sejumlah $150

maka [margin - jumlah withdraw] - bonus (di kasus ini max $30)

[$300 - $150] - $30 (maximal) maka margin anda menjadi $120

dan bila anda melakukan deposit lagi maka anda akan mendapatkan bonus 30% kembali

HotForex tidak mengambil hak anda sedikitpun tidak pula mencurangi/menipu anda, HotForex hanya menurunkan bonus (max) jumlah bonus yang di berikan.

Silahkan bila anda ingin bertanya tentang HotForex

Jangan merasa ragu untuk bertanya kepada saya dan anda bebas untuk post pertanyaan anda disini :)

HF Market Ltd - HotForex

Deposit dan Penarikan

Instan deposit berlaku pada pukul 14.00 - 05.00 WIB dan tanpa potongan/fee

Withdraw/penarikan dana di selesaikan pada pukul 16.00 WIB dan setiap klien hanya bisa withdraw 1 kali dalam sehari dengan jumlah sebanyak yang di inginkan.

HotForex tidak mengambil hak anda.

Kami memudahkan transaksi anda dengan tidak mengabaikan keamanan.

HotForex dengan eksekusi yang cepat dan pelayanan yang baik serta membantu klien

akan terus mengembangkan diri menjadi Broker pilihan

Tidak ada kecurangan dan kami memberikan layanan yang terbaik kepada pelanggan kami (HotForex sebagai STP NDD / ECN Broker)

Silahkan bagi anda untuk bertanya kepada saya

Jangan merasa ragu dan anda bebas untuk post pertanyaan anda dsini

Hello,

I am HotForex representative for Indonesia Region :)

I really like this company, I personally think they are one of the best brokers around.

thanks

Thank you legend

Hi Legend, I saw they were offering free trading signals but haven't seen any threads discussing them yet. Have you traded any? What is the accuracy like?

Hello Skygod

you could test trading signals from tradesignals.com on HotForex demo account

and you will know the result

all account type account except micro account will get service from tradesignals.com for free

Dear Indo-Investasi forum members

please don't be hesitate to ask me

and feel free to post your question here