Www.auotmatedpips.com --- another scam

Hi guys ,

Last weeks , I receive a lot of emails with " forex robots " , all of them are scams , obviously I don,t buy . But , due to the fact , that this indo-investasi.com is my comunnity , and all of you are my friends , I want to give you some advices , in order not to be hunted by the scammers . Here are some red flags , for to know the scams :

1) - The scammers , almost allways use the same kind of design in the web , with powerfull colors , and pothograps of falses costumers telling the marvellous of the products . That is a tricky merketing .

2) - The scammers show a faked results . They never tell you the broker where they trade ( because they don,t trade , they only thieve ) . The are never to publish the results on mti live , or other prestige companies . They publish a faked and manipulated results , that , if you see in the screen , are frozen and out of date .

3) - The scammer , allways promise that you will convert on millionaire in a few weeks . They allways tell that there is a flaw or a glitch in the forex market : false . There is not ani kind of glitch . And , of course , they allways tell you the price of the ea , a ridiculous price for convert you un millionaire

4) - The a " agent " for chating is not a person , is a robot with programmed answers . I have checked it .

4) - If you receive that kinds of scams ea by email , please , notificate it to the federal police department or FBI , because surely , it is not only one scammers , but a NET of scammers ,and they send millions of emails . If the price of the scam is , for example , 97 usd , and only 3.000 persons of that millions purchase the scam , they win 97 x 3.000 = 291.000 usd ¡¡ in a few hours . Some of them will ask for the refund , but , if the another half , surely a novices that think they are not going to recover the money , they don,t ask for the refund , and the scammers win " only " more or less 100.000 usd , because the another half has been refunded . Be careful my friends ¡¡

Edited by MAN1492
tittle correction

automatedpips ---- another scam ¡¡

Hi guys , AUTOMATEDPIPS is another SCAM .

Last weeks , I receive a lot of emails with " forex robots " , all of them are scams , obviously I don,t buy . But , due to the fact , that this indo-investasi.com is my comunnity , and all of you are my friends , I want to give you some advices , in order not to be hunted by the scammers . Here are some red flags , for to know the scams :

1) - The scammers , almost allways use the same kind of design in the web , with powerfull colors , and pothograps of falses costumers telling the marvellous of the products . That is a tricky merketing .

2) - The scammers show a faked results . They never tell you the broker where they trade ( because they don,t trade , they only thieve ) . The are never to publish the results on mti live , or other prestige companies . They publish a faked and manipulated results , that , if you see in the screen , are frozen and out of date .

3) - The scammer , allways promise that you will convert on millionaire in a few weeks . They allways tell that there is a flaw or a glitch in the forex market : false . There is not anY kind of glitch . And , of course , they allways tell you the price of the ea , a ridiculous price for convert you un millionaire

4) - The a " agent " for chating is not a person , is a robot with programmed answers . I have checked it .

4) - If you receive that kinds of scams ea by email , please , notificate it to the federal police department or FBI , because surely , it is not only one scammers , but a NET of scammers ,and they send millions of emails . If the price of the scam is , for example , 97 usd , and only 3.000 persons of that millions purchase the scam , they win 97 x 3.000 = 291.000 usd ¡¡ in a few hours . Some of them will ask for the refund , but , if the another half , surely a novices that think they are not going to recover the money , they don,t ask for the refund , and the scammers win " only " more or less 100.000 usd , because the another half has been refunded . Be careful my friends ¡¡

That kind the scammers should be in the jail . I think that the FBI should have a department dedicated only to hunt the forex scammers , because is not only one scammers , they are a group of scammers that operate with a massive database of potential customers , they buy the database in the internet , there is a lot of companies that sells the databases . ( In Europe , this activity is not legal , that kind of traffic is forbidden ) .

Edited by scarface
The title must include any kind of site address even for warnings

Hi guys : As I told you , this product is an SCAM . Here is the review of automatedpips published by 4xPROJECT ( WWW.4XPROJECT.COM ) :

" Automated Pips is a robot from Jeff Osborne. It looks like it is one single LIE. The results published on the sales page do not fit to the product sold. Instead of low drawdown and hundreds of pips profit for a winning trade you get a robot trading without stoploss and looking for fixed 5 pips profit during 1 hour of the day. This is one of the biggest SCAM we got during the whole year as non of the information or proof shown on the sales page fits to the product sold. We will not trading the robot we got on our accounts. "

So , as you can see , 4XPROJECT thinks exactly the same than me : They are scammers .

I think vikram88 could be an affiliated of the scammer , or perhaps a silly user that , even he has been adviced about this scam , he want to loose all his money in the hands of this scammers .

Then , good luck vikram88 , you will need it . I think there a lot of ea,s much better than automated pips , that publish the live results on serious companies like mti live , mt4 stats , my fxbook . automatedpips is an scam . You can win money during some days , but more soon than later , you will lose your money .