[REQ] Qu@ntum Charts: the Holy Grail of strategy creation?

I have just been to a webinar describing this software, from what I think it claims it does, it may well be a very awesome software for strategy creation.

The official website is:

http://[email protected]/

change "@" to "a"

But you can sign up here (with choice of paid subscription, or free if you have certain broker account opened via them and certain minimum trades per month):

[email protected]/str@tegytester-download

I was willing to get this software if it were a one-time-payment, unfortunately, they only offer monthly, quarterly, or annual subscription.

Anyone has any info on this software? Also, is the software "crackable"?

From what I see on the webinar, let us say you are looking now on the Sydney session opening M30 candle for EURUSD, you notice candle close is higher than previous candle's high. Is there any trading opportunity here? You can input the above info, then this software uses 8 years worth of data, (you can input your search criteria in many categories), and it will tell you, over the next 10 or so candle periods, the probability of price moving up or down, and average gain, maximum drawdown, etc.

So if I know, given the current criteria I just input, there has been 79% cases over last 8 years that by the 3rd hour from now, the price will go up by average of 13 pips. I would say that is a very good start for knowing what direction to trade over the next 3 hours.

Imagine you can do this to multiple currency pairs, timeframes, criteria, etc.

If combined with good money management, this may well be the next best thing to the holy grail.

Hope someone can share. Or is this something that can be coded into a Metatrader indicator or EA?

An upcoming webinar on November 4th

A friendly fellow forum member has just pointed out to me that they will be hosting a webinar, this time on Thursday, November 4th, at 4 PM Eastern Time.

Here is the sign-up link if anyone is interested in seeing it described first hand:

http://www.quantumcharts.com/QCWebinar.html

This webinar may differ from the one I attended, as the earlier one was hosted by traderschoicefx, which is a IB to metatrader brokers. But this upcoming webinar seems to be hosted by the creators themselves.

Unfortunately, the webinar timing does not work out for me.