Forexmentor: Fibonacci Swing Trader

• 4 weeks later...
does this course teach us how to use fib in a different way?

or should i call it another 'uncommon' way to use fib?

Your guess is as good as anyone else until we see the course. We are all reading the same website. Our interpretation however could differ from each other. What is yours?

Hoping like yourself thar someone will share here .

look i know what this course is all about, and i am already trading it, but only on EURUSD only( not bought the course,just frm my trading exp), and the additional info in it is the 15 min fractal entry which is very important, and it will also teach us to do it in a more clear way, this trading style is very good once we get it!!!

well hope some one uploads it.

Hi,

Hope someone will share it here as I also trading Fibon setup on the 4hr tf.

So do I trade H4 set ups. I also trade with higher Timeframe participation and look for divergence. This course is all within my trading priniciples. Hope someone shares it soon.

A friend informs me that now even H1 setups are looked at in the Daily advisory service

Even one trade a week is enough on H4 charts.

Hi,

While waiting for this course, maybe we can discuss on our strategy here.

Let me start first.

Currently, I only trade the breakout of 78.6% of the fibo with SL at 50% and

TP1 at 127.7% and TP2 at 161.8%. However, most of the time, the RRR (risk reward ratio) is not good.

There are other who trade at 38.2%, 50% & 61.8% with equal success, but I only trade

with this method as it working fine, will look at other soon.

Hope other using it will share and maybe advise how to reduce my RRR.

Thank you

Hi,

While waiting for this course, maybe we can discuss on our strategy here.

Let me start first.

Currently, I only trade the breakout of 78.6% of the fibo with SL at 50% and

TP1 at 127.7% and TP2 at 161.8%. However, most of the time, the RRR (risk reward ratio) is not good.

There are other who trade at 38.2%, 50% & 61.8% with equal success, but I only trade

with this method as it working fine, will look at other soon.

Hope other using it will share and maybe advise how to reduce my RRR.

Thank you

It looks like you are trading the reversal rite ?

waiting for some to share this one Please...........................

Your guess is as good as anyone else until we see the course. We are all reading the same website. Our interpretation however could differ from each other. What is yours?

Hoping like yourself thar someone will share here .

tbh, i really like fib.

currently i am applying bobokus fib level in my learning phase.

clear bear/bull zone and also take profit target.

it is just that i am playing with some of my ideas using bobokus level to suit my style.

after all, reading thru the fib swing trader website, looks to me it is quite interesting :D

i hope someone who is rich but generous enough to share it here in this great forum.

i am expecting it is something not usual that we can find on the internet.

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping this request up.

I have been watching the truncated preview videos on their website and noticed that some of the topics are covered in another Forex Mentor training series. E.g - the 10 and 20 EMAs, the low-level entry on M15 using swing point pattern can be found in the Forexmentor Blueprint videos by the same coach. The usage of Stoch 9,3,3 I think is in the Noble Entry videos done by Vic Noble.

However, it will be nice if we can get to view the actual training videos for the Fibonacci Swing Trading strategy. Let's hope it will surface in this forum very soon. To the person who is kind enough to share, I thank you in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does somebody has this course that may share it here?

If I find that can keep me trading time and style I would consider to suscribe to their advisory service.

The last analysis for educational and promotional purposes made it you can find it here

hxxp://www.f0rexmentor.com/swingtrader/upd@te/

Hi fxquantum,

Thanks for the link, they have updated the videos of trades taken twice since then. Very educational.

Hopefully a member here will share the training videos soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Any chance to upload it somewhere?

I'm sorry Alright, I didn't download it, I know from a friend that this method uses stochastic and an overbought/oversold strategy with Fibs. While I do have some respect for Fib levels, I got none for stochastic and the whole idea of OB/OS. I am sure the whole course will be shared here shortly. The file is large, over 5 gigs.