Renko trading for Gamers (RTFG)

Guest Peki

Hello guys i am Petar_Serbia from FF forum and i will open same thread here for guys wich love to work with renko...

Trader,and I think that Renko the best method for Psyche. There are a lot traders who lost a lot of nerves and health for every pip up or down ! Why ?

People understand a lot of Forex seriously even realize it's more like it's the only thing in life, that is totally wrong.

Each job in the world is easier if you enjoy it and trying to understand it as one game. That is why I opened this topic.The name od the thread is Renko Trading for Gamers,yea you read it good .I strive to combine as many games and trade that conveyed the spirit of play on Forex.

There are a lot of similarities with the games and trades.I prefer to play Starcraft and if I compare Forex with Games,there is no difference.First if you play casual Starcraft you don’t need to pay for tournament as like Forex (demo).If you decide to begin to earn some money you can pay for tournament and try to win as like Forex (try to take pips).

Second, in the game you can not always win, you get someone who plays better then you and

deafet you.

Message number two is : If you want to get to the end of the game you must have continuity wins.

In the Starcraft you can applied many strategy to win (rush,air combat ect) but only those strategies that train brings valuable positive outcome as like Forex.Forex has a lot of strategies but only strategy wich you practice,practice and practice you can bring success.

Message number three is : Try to focus on one strategy and just practice,practice,practice.When you have continuity positive results you are good gamers

The same strategy can be applied in countless ways (Remember that).This I said because everyone looking at different things.

Message number four : Each trader has their own personality, their own personal schedule, their own appetite for risk, their own pain threshold and their own bankroll.Find your personality.

The message of all messages is PROFIT+FUN=LIFE

Also we founded RTFG team to help others gamers and traders and to make Forex much easier...

Now Team looks > 45Fxguy,Xbenx,Petar_Serbia

Everyone who wants to be on team PM me8-)

My method is Pandoras Box and everyone who work with renko can post his method this is discusion abour Renko trading ...

Pandoras Box method >

i want present you my new version of Pandoras Box method.Now i created very simple box method for trading.Idea of this concept is to risk low and go for huge profit.Most important thing on forex is Money Menagement and DISCIPLINE remember that.I didnt test this much becouse i work a lot,i testet visualy and some live setups with good result..Anyway i need testers and please who wants to work this post setups..

How to trade this method ?

Isnt hard we look Chanel indicator and we look for trend.If is chanel up we will wait our box up and we will look just for buy setups oposite is for sell...

Next we wait candle to close in chanel for buy setup we wait black candle to close in chanel than we wait blue half body candle.When we see that we put our lines like box.We trade on break of uper line.For buy setuo SL is lower box line but just in case if is first broke box than second candle instatly back to box,than we wait SL on lower line.SL if we see minimum 1 candle closed in our favor our SL will be first weak renko candle...

Take profit is also when we see oposite weak candle.

I tested on EURUSD pair but you can test on pair you like...

This is just my for TP and SL,you can create your and we can disscus together here...

YOu will easily undestand rules with next exmaples >

NOTE >

Who wants to be in RTFG team feel free to send me a PM

Now Exmaples >

CHeers and aks everything you didnt understand...

Petar

Curious about the heiken-ashi overlay on renko,

Is renko chart overlayed with vicks??

heiken formula is close = (H + L + 0 + C)/4

open = (O + C)/2

high = max ( open,high,close)

low = low (open,low,close)

In order to calculate the numbers they must be using a vicks for bar lows and highs in the formula right??Also entries on this would be atrociously bad fills, unless you enter the high or low of the bar in which case it would match with reg chart.

In a down brick renko the close is the low and in up renko the high is he close?

Freddie,

I work forex long and totaly i play like a game with strick DISCIPLINE becouse that is important in this buisnese,i have huge succes with my method no Renko,Renko is my love about Forex and i posted this for testers...Every system can be positive if you stick to you rules wich you created according your personality...

Cheers

Edited by Peki

Lol man,

FOr me is game and i earn every day pips with more than 80 students...For me forex is Finnacial game and i didnt say is for everyone,respect others post and post just if you have setups and about trades..

Cheers

Peki

Ok my mistake, I thought the RenkoLiveChartv3.2 was and indicator and placed it in the experts/indicators folder. I have now put it in the experts folder because it is an EA. Obviously I can't do anything now because the markets are closed. Once they open I should get the M2 chart up and running. Still could do with the template and further instructions on how to trade this system. Thanks in advance.

E explained all you need is Chanel and you can see from examples in first post how you should trade.Isnt hard i tested on EURUSD but guys on FF forum said that works on others also.I in this good thing is MM wich is almost 1:2 RRR usually..

Cheers

his is why we trade this >

Becouse sometimes we can catch more than 100 pips with 20 pips risk,,

In this picture i will show you that is also very posible

Cheers

Pekihttp://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5859/goodrisk.gif

i try to tell if i understand. In your graph where Red is bear candle, White is bull candle. If we want to catch a buy setup, firstly we have to make sure it is channeling up. Then we need to have one red candle close within the candle. Then we wait for a white bull candle to open half (or close more than half?). If the buy setup is achieved and we have opened buy position, then the SL is set at the low of the previous red candle? TP when we see an opposite candle. That's the best i can understand, and it seems very incomplete yet. Regards.

hello petar,

i found this to be very interesting and even an upgrade to the pipcleaner. Thanks for the spirit of sharing cos this is more better than some so called "holy grail" out there. Keep up the good work .However, is it possible to create an alert for this.

I have been using the renko chart for some months now.