EA Boss

pro

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Halcyonn, your modified version is simply brilliant! Thanks a lot. But I think what this EA need is the inbuilt news (FFCal) and the possibility to put time with minutes and 24 hours tine frames working independent (for example 22-23, 23-34 and so on) working independent. On this way it can always work without significant risk. Can you do it! Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi guys - did a tick-data back-test with the "pure" (demo) version you can download from the EA-Boss website. The win rate is good, but it regularly started hitting stop-losses in the last few months which saw it in the negative over 6 months. Doesn't seem to match up with what's being shown on their website!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry,my english is so bad ,than my post wil with french

Cet EA est basé sur le croisement des moyennes mobiles et RSI,on peut avoir le meme sur le site officiel de mt4

y a t il un moyen de faire un EA avec EA BUILDER(croisement moyennes mobiles et rsi) et qu'il soit possible de parametrer les niveaux du rsi

cela permet de maitriser le EA

j'ai mis EA BOSS en test et voir ce que ça donne

thank's

Courtesy of Google translate:

This EA is based on the crossing of moving averages and RSI, you can have the same on the official website of mt4

is there a way to make an EA with EA BUILDER (crossing moving averages and RSI) and it is possible to set levels of rsi

this allows the master EA

I put EA BOSS test and see what happens