Power levels trading

Sounds like a Rip to me Kraven. There does not seem to be anything special about his levels. I am making between 3 and 5% per day trading my grid lines (ie 00, 50,) and find that they are amazing at defining reversals. I now combine those with MM levels. A combination that makes it difficult not to win on a daily basis:-)

Ps: I Hope I have not inadvertantely broke any rules by posting the site of another forum, if I have I appologise profusely and will remove it.

MM levels?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep would be really grateful if you could post the other indicators as well, had a look at the ones you posted and they look interesting, the two combined may give the winning combo:-)

Why you dont download direct fron the site, they need of your visit, did you know that? When publishing on another site link to + home is required. Please do not link directly to a file for download, this link will change frequently.

Sounds like a Rip to me Kraven. There does not seem to be anything special about his levels. I am making between 3 and 5% per day trading my grid lines (ie 00, 50,) and find that they are amazing at defining reversals. I now combine those with MM levels. A combination that makes it difficult not to win on a daily basis:-)

Ps: I Hope I have not inadvertantely broke any rules by posting the site of another forum, if I have I appologise profusely and will remove it.

Very good idea. Look here, they are using options levels and MM levels too. Also has a large number of information.

http://www.fxequity.ru/

need translate using google

Guys, on the fxcoder site, i see that new figures are input every day. For the levels, does this mean that we only consider the latest figures, or do we also consider previous figures from earlier days? If so, how far back do we go?

Has anyone tried going back to get say total data for a few weeks and see what levels come up for high aggregate OI?

Thanks

Guys, on the fxcoder site, i see that new figures are input every day. For the levels, does this mean that we only consider the latest figures, or do we also consider previous figures from earlier days? If so, how far back do we go?

Has anyone tried going back to get say total data for a few weeks and see what levels come up for high aggregate OI?

Thanks

Yes the Oi of prices change every day. I particularly dont use previous days data. I just place the best daily and Monthly OI who are already near the current price.

And I get this for today 09/nov2010. It happens every day

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/1338/fx091120105.gif

pardy: That is a good question. I would think that this is cumulative like most other SR lines. To test, I entered all Put and Call data for the last 2 weeks with Volume > 250 and it blew through the first two support levels of 1.3879 and 1.3080 both of which had prior volume of > 1,000. In comparison, my standard SR lines have held up well in during these moves.

Kraven: Yeah, I'm hard headed and spend a lot of time talking to myself. That is easy to do when one has a split personality but making decisions can be like splitting rocks!

Edited by hitescape

Where did the data for the Yellow lines come from Daily or Monthly?

Thx

Red are Call and yellow the putt. The best daily and monthly are mixed on these lines. I just place in the description of the horizontal line the total OI and if they are a good Day or Month best price. That way I know their differences.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1042/fx091020106.jpg

How do trade the lines and make money? Like when to sell buy tp and sl?

I will assume that you know how to trade SR lines. If not, then you should start with the basics.

As far as the Power Levels, you might want to start with the Youtube video that you can find referenced on the first page of this thread. Then there is a lot of other information all through the thread where you will find references to other resources.

Edited by hitescape
typo

sorry what is RP lines? resistance and support?

i understand he offers trading room. am thinking of joining.. any suggestions?

Sorry, RP was a typo. It should be SR.

You might want to read the whole thread before you join. There are other comments and inputs from others that you may be interested in before you make your decision. After all, it is only 17 pages.

Kraven, are you open to sharing how you generate these levels?

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/kraven69/daily.gif

as i mentioned these can be refined further, i've already moved some a couple of pips and added 1 or 2 more.....most have been good for bounce of 20-40pips with a max. SL of 10....the first arrow is from 2:15am till now. All lines were put in place bfore end of last week