[Req] Market Geometry Course by Yuri Schramenko

Hi, Does anyone have Yuri Schramenk's Market Geometry Course? I came across this course in [email protected] but I don't have download right there yet. He seems like a very active researcher and trader in the early 90's but recently disappeared and nowhere to be found. Although you still can found some of his old articles at hxxp://www.alpheefinance.c0m/mt_studies_others/Yuri/index_yuri.htm Very interesting stuff. Here's what he said about his course.

Market Geometry Course

I'm proud to present the magnum opus of my trading career. It is well known that the master traders of old used Market Geometry as their primary trading focus.

Here I'm revealing the best of my Market Geometry - it is meant to enable one to swing trade with impeccable accuracy and for those who feel the inclination, to trade their own accounts for a living, as I've done using these techniques.

Its ideally suited for short-term swing-trading. Unlike other Market Geometry courses there is no Elliot Wave counting, nor any other subjective analysis. I provide specific methods for combining price and time.

I can describe the methods in more detail though.

First, what its not.

There is no Elliot Wave counting or manually applied Fibonacci ratios, nor are there any technical indicators or formulas or scripts to apply.

Second, they can be drawn on weekly, daily, or intraday charts down to thirty minute charts. They can even be drawn on smaller timeframes if the trading ranges show swings

There is one provided method that is easily worth the price of the course, its called PF+Fib. Using this you'll accurately know the most likely time that a trend will resume or begin to correct. It uses a unique confluence of price and time that is easy to apply yet highly effective. This technique has been used by a select few full-time traders since the 1980's

Below are Market Geometry techniques that accurately predict the start and end times of major market swings.

The first technique is called GS Timer and utilizes the Gann Square. The normal way of drawing it is to connect a high-pivot to a low-pivot (or a low to a high) and then use the resulting fan-lines as support-resistance. However, Gann emphatically stated that time is more important than price - in my technique you do not connect a high to a low, there is another specific method for drawing it. I provide the rules for drawing it and for clearly seeing the trend-change points it indicates. This method provides very strong 45' lines for support/resistance.

The second technique is called PF Angles and it is an evolutionary leap over the traditional Pitchfork. Developed by me in 1991, its the single most important technique I've used in years of swing-trading. It provides trend-change times, stop-loss levels, and profit-objective levels.

The third technique is not trade entry, but rather is a profit-taking technique for those times when a trade extends (moves in your favor) more then anticipated. Its called Fib Price Expansions and assists you in exiting a trade with more profit then if you used a trailing-stop.

I provide two other bonus techniques for special market conditions. The first is Fib-Fan Projection and its for markets that extend upwards or downwards rapidly without correcting. It involves drawing a traditional Fibonacci Fan, using provided rules for drawing a mirror Fib-Fan, then using provided rules for altering their placement on the price chart. Then there are rules for "timed-trades" which are the future anticipation of a price swings beginning and ending.

Next is a very old, but hidden from the public, technique called PF Intersects, its meant for wide range markets. When a price series shows four clear pivots within 200 price bars this method will show the next two turning-points. Its that good!

Finally, while each technique stands on its own as a trading vehicle, I show you how to create a Timing Matrix from the first four methods listed above. As they are completely non-correlated to each other, when two or more techniques give the same time for a trend-change you have dramatically increased the probability that a trend change will occur.

Please don't assume you'll be trading against the trend! Most of the time you'll be picking when a correction to an existing trend is over and the longer term trend is resuming. Swing traders will appreciate that the Timing Matrix is especially effective in Wide Range markets

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...