Display Local Time?

Diesel 10

How do I have Metatrader display Local Date/Time along the bottom axis? It currently displays GMT I believe.

Also, is there a way to lock the crosshairs so it doesn't revert back to the arrow every time? I want crosshairs as default.

Thanks.

I don't think you can set crosshairs as default, (at least, I don't know the trick!)

but if you have a mouse with a "roller" (in between the left and right click's buttons), just press this "roller" like a button and your crosshairs will appear. It is faster than getting it from the toolbar.

Hope it helps

freddy

You can use the following MT4 indicator clock.mq4 to display different time zones including broker time.

http://www.massmirror.com/71bbe72cc0a140b3e3ba7cec443dc77a.html

Thanks, but I don't need it to show me the current times around the world... I wanted to see what time (in my local time) certain moves were made, for instance when a breakout happened or when the trend changed... it is unusual to me that metatrader doesn't have the option to specify local time.