Anybody here ever sold an EA online?

Hi, I have a pretty profitable robot but, as this goes, Idont have the five figures to run it from my own account, therefore Ineed to raise some capital.

I want to sell 500 copies of this ea, but i need someone who has allready done this to handle the marketing campaign for me, to make sure people see the site.

I have been here for around a year and I know what a profitable system is. the system i designed is profitable indeed, however to trade it im gonna need some more cash, hence the sale.

So if anybody has done this stuff before, get in touch with me.

thank you!

Another suggestion... eBay..

Also, if you show your results (even if it is just few cents. what counts is rr ratio), it will help. I am sure we (members here @ indo) don't mind paying for something that will make good profit. But, just saying it is making good profit isn't good enough as you already know. Just my 2 cents...

Hi, I have a pretty profitable robot but, as this goes, Idont have the five figures to run it from my own account, therefore Ineed to raise some capital.

I want to sell 500 copies of this ea, but i need someone who has allready done this to handle the marketing campaign for me, to make sure people see the site.

I have been here for around a year and I know what a profitable system is. the system i designed is profitable indeed, however to trade it im gonna need some more cash, hence the sale.

So if anybody has done this stuff before, get in touch with me.

thank you!

Hi onemore,

You can do two things.

1)

You study religiously the art of marketing. The best course is from our master Karl Dittmann, and for once, it is a free course, lol, just look what he does, and you will sell your EA faster than your shadow!

You do not even have to put on sell your real profitable EA, it does not matter, just a little gold powder over a neat green website, and you are done.

Or you can call Karl himself, for a partnership, but it will cost you!

2)

You don't even have to make your own website.

Just put real evidence of your sayings, here on I.I. with a live non fabricated statement, certified.

And a real live forward account (even a cent 's account) with broker ref/ and investor password, which can be viewed by anyone interested.

You do all that and ask Moderators to put your "shiny" EA on the Black List, so that it won't be shared.

I am sure you will find, members ready to invest some $ (you need to be reasonable, of course), Even though, I don't trust so much EAs, I could be one of your buyer, if you provide the requisites.

Hope it helps!

P.S. could you tell us what kind of start capital, return, drawdown, etc. and maintenance needed to operate?