Help with EA

Hello

At first time I want to say that this forum is realy the best off! Thanks to everybody who sometime post anything there.

Now I want to ask somebody if can help me make little modification of EA which I found on any other forum. This is grid EA and it only open one pending buy and one pending sell orders and I want more pending orders. Same distance for every orders . For example if now is prce 1.30000 and distance will be set 20 pips there will be opened ten jobs for buystop 1.30200, 1.30400 etc and ten for sell stop at price 1.29800, 1.29600 etc.

Here is link for EA:

[email protected]/file/IxMAtPlp/PendingOrderEA.html

I was trying do it myself but I´m not coder :(

If is here somebody able do this little modification I will be realy very happy!!

Thanks once again!

Boleslav

Here ya go, Boleslav. I think this will do what you want. I'm testing it now and it seems to be behaving itself.

Look for the BuySellPairs parm. That's where you can set the number of BuyStop/SellStop pairs. I set the default to 10 as you wanted.

Pending orders are deleted when an SL or TS is hit and a new grid will be initiated once open trades have closed.

http://www.multiupload.com/LDDPSB7WCW 

Edited by BobR
Link updated

Hi

I´m starting testing this EA on EURUSD and GBPUSD. TF is not internesting. My idea is that make few BUY STOP and SELL STOP orders with TP touched before new job is opened. I have this settings now TP 15 and next order 20 pips. Five pips is free and I hope that sometime price can go opposite and my loss on open job will be less that closed profitable jobs. When it happend I close everything. This is my idea and I realy belive that it will work.

Please tell me what you think about this idea?

I share it becouse this forum is realy BEST forex forum over internet and here is many good people such as BobR which help me now, musketeer and many other. THANKS every body!

If you are happy whith this system give me kudos pls :)

Sorry for my enghlish :(

Hi

I´m starting testing this EA on EURUSD and GBPUSD. TF is not internesting. My idea is that make few BUY STOP and SELL STOP orders with TP touched before new job is opened. I have this settings now TP 15 and next order 20 pips. Five pips is free and I hope that sometime price can go opposite and my loss on open job will be less that closed profitable jobs. When it happend I close everything. This is my idea and I realy belive that it will work.

Please tell me what you think about this idea?

I share it becouse this forum is realy BEST forex forum over internet and here is many good people such as BobR which help me now, musketeer and many other. THANKS every body!

If you are happy whith this system give me kudos pls :)

Sorry for my enghlish :(

can you please share your set file?

regards

ramliam

• 2 weeks later...

Look for the BuySellPairs parm. That's where you can set the number of BuyStop/SellStop pairs. I set the default to 10 as you wanted.

Pending orders are deleted when an SL or TS is hit and a new grid will be initiated once open trades have closed.

http://www.multiupload.com/LDDPSB7WCW 

BobR,

Is it possible that buy orders and Sell orders can be made variable,for instance 5 sell orders and 10 buy orders etc in any combination?