S*U*B*L*I*M*E**F*O*R*E*X**C*H*A*M*P*I*O*N*S**U*P*S *E*L*L - Just purchased for $491.00

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not working for everyone. Can you upload Sublime Combo files to mediafire or filesonic so other people can download the Sublime Combo files? Cheers

NEED TO USE THE MEGAUPLOAD CHOICE, THE OTHERS ARE NOT WORKING

Excuse the caps and red but needed to bring it to people's attention. This often happens with 'multiupload' some of the choices get stopped.

Hope this helps

Thanks Freddie, I uploaded to all the places that were requested but did it through Multiupload, so what you are saying is proved correct.

Sublime All

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XB951W90

Sublime Combo

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RQ7JG9YP

Rgds

RM

Excuse the caps and red but needed to bring it to people's attention. This often happens with 'multiupload' some of the choices get stopped.

Hope this helps

Hope this helps

Tthe Sublime Combo files download links with multiupload are not working nor does megaupload links work for some people.

Cheers

Edited by stingrayzz

Tthe Sublime Combo files download links with multiupload are not working nor does megaupload links work for some people.

Cheers

Sorry for you stigrayzz, you can say this over and over but I assure you that the files are there and accessible. It is where I keep my files so if you cannot access them, I suggest you find the problem from your end.

Either that or PM me!

Sorry for you stigrayzz, you can say this over and over but I assure you that the files are there and accessible. It is where I keep my files so if you cannot access them, I suggest you find the problem from your end.

Either that or PM me!

retirme, i was just replying to freddie that the links did not work for some people. No worries. It is was very nice of you to post the links that you did.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...