S*U*B*L*I*M*E**F*O*R*E*X**C*H*A*M*P*I*O*N*S**U*P*S *E*L*L - Just purchased for $491.00

LOL, no apologies necessary!

I think it's cute and very amusing!! :x

Please, carry on, gentlemen!!! ;)

From Wikipedia, freddy

"The froghoppers, ... the Aphrophoridae, Cercopidae, and Clastopteridae. ... the family Epipygidae has been removed from the Aphrophoridae. ... the nymph stage, which produces a cover of frothed-up plant sap resembling spit; ... and their froth as cuckoo spit..."

About as meaningful as the Bulgarian 'Ot devet kreshma nocier voda' - "From nine wells bring water"

Freddy, mon vieux, how could you think such a thing, "hidden meaning". A genuine enquiery.

You 'froggies' are much too sensitive!! :-)

Apologies Craven for the deviation

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Wikipedia, freddy

"The froghoppers, ... the Aphrophoridae, Cercopidae, and Clastopteridae. ... the family Epipygidae has been removed from the Aphrophoridae. ... the nymph stage, which produces a cover of frothed-up plant sap resembling spit; ... and their froth as cuckoo spit..."

About as meaningful as the Bulgarian 'Ot devet kreshma nocier voda' - "From nine wells bring water"

Freddy, mon vieux, how could you think such a thing, "hidden meaning". A genuine enquiery.

You 'froggies' are much too sensitive!! :-)

Apologies Craven for the deviation

LOL,

Since our digressions do not bother Craven, and I thank her, I'll give my answer to my dear friend Freddie.

Freddy, your buttercup has a 'frog hopper' on it, in amoung the 'cukoo spit'. What do you call that in French, SVP?

The trap (in which I fell like a froghopper or you could say also a spittlebug) is that you have written in two separate words.

I knew what a frog was, (grenouille in french)

I knew Hopper (Edward, the painter)

I did not know the meaning of hopper so i looked the definition: sauteur in french (like jump which is more familiar to me) so i conclude you were talking about a frog that jumps!

And, it is nice, we learn everyday, i did not know what was a froghopper, and neither what was a cukoo spit, so thanks to you.

To answer your 'genuinenquiery', without any trap, lol.

In french, froghoppers are called :cercopes,cercopides or membracides, or petites Cigales baveuses, sanguines, bossues ou épineuses.

And honestly even in french, except for(cigales) i didn't know what it was!

You are right about our susceptibility.

Perhaps the "frog hoping" you call it rather: delicate!

As you like Bulgarian proverbs, i found this one: « Вcяка жаба да си знае гьoла » - "Every frog must remain in his pond"

But please don't take it personally, I would not want to offend your delicacy. ;-)

Have a great night.

freddy

LOL, you guys are a riot! :P

LOL,

Since our digressions do not bother Craven, and I thank her, I'll give my answer to my dear friend Freddie.

The trap (in which I fell like a froghopper or you could say also a spittlebug) is that you have written in two separate words.

I knew what a frog was, (grenouille in french)

I knew Hopper (Edward, the painter)

I did not know the meaning of hopper so i looked the definition: sauteur in french (like jump which is more familiar to me) so i conclude you were talking about a frog that jumps!

And, it is nice, we learn everyday, i did not know what was a froghopper, and neither what was a cukoo spit, so thanks to you.

To answer your 'genuinenquiery', without any trap, lol.

In french, froghoppers are called :cercopes,cercopides or membracides, or petites Cigales baveuses, sanguines, bossues ou épineuses.

And honestly even in french, except for(cigales) i didn't know what it was!

You are right about our susceptibility.

Perhaps the "frog hoping" you call it rather: delicate!

As you like Bulgarian proverbs, i found this one: « Вcяка жаба да си знае гьoла » - "Every frog must remain in his pond"

But please don't take it personally, I would not want to offend your delicacy. ;-)

Have a great night.

freddy

• 4 weeks later...
Your answer about a combo... still working on it. There is some duplication of indicators so I have removed them, now I am working on the screen 0 stuff.

http://i55.tinypic.com/25u2ntd.gif

If anyone wants the template, let me know!

Just wondering if this will be the final version or are you going to add anything else?

Enter trade when price closes above/below MEGA or whole bar? Along with the others of course.

Hi Wade,

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9867/eg1f.png

If you look at the screen shot above, you will see 6 triggers.... 5 of them returned a positive result and 1 was a false signal. Now look at the returns from the positive signals and the loss from the false signal. It is practically impossible to get in at the bar that dips above or below Mega Trend because Mega Trend is still forming at that stage. My suggestion is to fire up the strategy tester, load the template and watch the action for a while. I don't actually use this system but it is definitely a profitable one... it is just too slow for my trading preference. If you have patience, load it up on any currency pair, on a daily time frame (D1), over any period and observe the returns. I am not sure what else to add except, to answer your question! If you take the trade before the close of the trigger bar, there is more risk. If you want safe entry, wait till the trigger bar closes.

Please keep posting your comments.

Rgds

RM

Why don't you click on the THANKS button instead of posting a reply that is unncessary ( Bump your post count )

Dear Alan,

I knew you nicer and I know that behind your muscles lies a warm heart!

Enrique is a member of our community for one month only and he does not probably know all the tricks and tips on the forum.

Now for him to join your "Thanks Expectancy" (TE), he has, yet some margin.

Your TE = Alan [TE] = 1 + (Posts / Thanks) = 1 + (331 / 4) = 83.75

Enrique [TE] = 1 + (4 / 0 = ERROR) = 1

So when Enrique has written 84 posts he can leave his thanks by pressing the "Thanks" button.

Let him time to make "necessary" posts that I am sure you will enjoy.

Have a nice day

freddy

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5817/enriquea.jpg

Edited by freddy
TAG image was wrong

• 9 months later...

Link dead.please re upload your template.

Thanks

Hi Wade,

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9867/eg1f.png

If you look at the screen shot above, you will see 6 triggers.... 5 of them returned a positive result and 1 was a false signal. Now look at the returns from the positive signals and the loss from the false signal. It is practically impossible to get in at the bar that dips above or below Mega Trend because Mega Trend is still forming at that stage. My suggestion is to fire up the strategy tester, load the template and watch the action for a while. I don't actually use this system but it is definitely a profitable one... it is just too slow for my trading preference. If you have patience, load it up on any currency pair, on a daily time frame (D1), over any period and observe the returns. I am not sure what else to add except, to answer your question! If you take the trade before the close of the trigger bar, there is more risk. If you want safe entry, wait till the trigger bar closes.

Please keep posting your comments.

Rgds

RM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...