Forex Morning Trade

kdjon

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the FMT EA thread is lost again?

Edit: Both the regular FMT thread and the FMT EA thread have been moved, so please see my later post #17 for re-posting the download links

Edit again: it seems to be blacklisted at least in another thread. so that may explain why they were moved or removed.

Edited by joeytrader

why was it moved to restricted area?

If any of my threads or downloadable posts are also re-located or removed, I shall endeavor to re-post the relevant links again, similar to what I did here. (Unless, of course, if it has become black-listed, or somehow I am violating forum rules by re-posting them)

Latest Edit: I now have found out it is blacklisted. So that explains why it was moved/removed. That also explains why I removed the links in my earlier post.

Edited by joeytrader

FMT has been blacklisted in the Advisor Thread. Its a pitty that the thread has been deleted again. I have had requested to similar cases prior that only the sharing links to be deleted, but however...

Cheers

Ah! I did not know it is blacklisted in the Advisor Thread. I hope I am not getting myself or anyone into trouble for sharing the links again earlier. (It is not officially blacklisted on the "Trading System and Strategies" section yet.)

Anyway, as I assume most who are interested would have already downloaded the files already, and just to be on the cautious side so as not to receive any infractions, I will remove the links from my earlier post now. Apology if this causes anyone any inconveniences.

I hope at least the discussions can still be continued.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.