Come and join if you like Grid Trading

fx4_ever

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello frends at indo-Investasi:

Hi fx4_ever,

Thanks for opening this thread, i missed it yesterday, but it is funny because i just started recently my interest for this technique.

Actually i am reading all i can about that, so i'm not ready yet to be of any help, but i will follow your thread with pleasure.

To others, trial download link is provided in fx4_ever's post#1, read between the grid, sorry lines!!

let me join you champ. where can i get the EA?

cheers

let me join you champ. where can i get the EA? --2

Can you share your EA?
Please take a look at post #1. Set file added.

I would also like to join ;-)

Hi:

Great! we have some people interested in Grid trading. Please look at my first post. There is a link to download EA and documents. It's directly from Gridzilla seller. They are offering 14 day free EA, but it doesn't seem to have any expiration date. I am not a coder, so someone who knows about coding need to educate this EA if need be. I am trading live also and demo as well with same EA.

Note: I will post on post#1 if I have any new information.

Edited by fx4_ever

Hi fx4_ever,

Thanks for opening this thread, i missed it yesterday, but it is funny because i just started recently my interest for this technique.

Actually i am reading all i can about that, so i'm not ready yet to be of any help, but i will follow your thread with pleasure.

To others, trial download link is provided in fx4_ever's post#1, read between the grid, sorry lines!!

Great! Let's make some pips with Grid.

There are many ways to set EA. For now, I am using mostly default settings except for the lotsize. I can't wait to hear what others' settings are and how to optimized to get more pips and less draw down. :)

hXXp://[email protected]/file/eg2cvoz9qwczlsj/Gridzilla-V7D%7E-democured.mq4

Vladimir was faster :) Good!

Vladimir, like berusnet said there was nothing about time limit, did you found something about? and cured it?

Because in my file the change is only for these two point of control for demo/real...

Edited by musketeer
faster Vladimir :)

hi fx4_ever

count me in :)

did you try it on live acc? Yes, I am trading live. I removed the 'demo' code out of the EA and works great. Last night, it reached 8% profit. Now, I start new cycle again.

becoz "This EA works only on demo account."

i'll have a look to educate

with a quick view of code I find two point of control for demo/real

if (!IsDemo()) {

Comment("This EA works only on demo account.");

return (0);

}

but nothing about 14 day limit (but I'm not mql coder)

and it pretty much like an ea.... open source... shame on solomonfx if it is true!

Educate

h__p://zalil.ru/29656188

Thanks guys for all your help.

Ideally, if someone can code, couple of things that I think following mod would most efficient at running for all types:

1) Make it as ECN compatiable. I don't think currently, it will do that. I haven't tried it yet to confirm this, so not sure 100% on this.

2) Once it reaches target $$, EA hibernates and doesn't start anymore until it refreshes. So, if EA can be modified to continue, this will be excellent.

3) currently, it works on 4 digits broker. But for 5 digit brokers, you have to add extra 0 (zero) after SL, Tp and Spacing. So, if this mod can be done, it would make everyone's life much easier.

4) It doesn't use magic# right now, so we can't start another session. If EA can control by magic#, I think we can start 2nd cycle by trend at x.xxxx or start at 14:00 hrs, etc.. So, if current orders has much counter trend, we can reverse it by using other method.

HOwever, meanwhile (until someone who can code can help us), EA as is works wonderfully.

I've add some notes on extern string to make it easy on everyone, so that we don't have to ref'd to documents. I uploaded to post# 1 as well.

4 digits --> http://www.multiupload.com/35PQQ1L1KB

5 digits --> http://www.multiupload.com/48T7JPCKAQ

sorry, wich time fram and wich pairs?

Thank's

Time frame doesn't matter. Originator suggest we trade on E/U, but all pairs should works like E/U. I think it is matter of getting used to multiple orders that EA placed and knowing how much pip range that particular pairs is running. If you study ATR, it may help. Edited by fx4_ever

Wouldn't it be better to have one EA, usable on 4 and 5 digits?

Yes, it would be. but, I don't have enough experience to do the mod. I am hoping someone who can do it and post the revised on for us. Along with other modification that I feel may help using this Grid system mentioned just few post ago.

1) Make it as ECN compatible. I don't think currently, it will do that. I haven't tried it yet to confirm this, so not sure 100% on this.

2) Once it reaches target $$, EA hibernates and doesn't start anymore until it refreshes. So, if EA can be modified to continue, this will be excellent.

3) currently, it works on 4 digits broker. But for 5 digit brokers, you have to add extra 0 (zero) after SL, Tp and Spacing. So, if this mod can be done, it would make everyone's life much easier.

4) It doesn't use magic# right now, so we can't start another session. If EA can control by magic#, I think we can start 2nd cycle by trend at x.xxxx or start at 14:00 hrs, etc.. So, if current orders has much counter trend, we can reverse it by using other method. :)