(REQ) Trendmaster EA -

But why 450$ ? It is not their product anyway !!

Who knows, you need to ask forexpatch why they choose that figure. It's the highest priced EA on their site, guess that's coz it shows such (allegedly) good performance. Seems there is no performance guarantee though, so caveat emptor.

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend to stay away from this EA. Here is why. Look at the closing of the positions on the live statement. It shows the "time stamp of death" which is the nickname for opening multiple positions on one pair and closing them all at once once a "profit" has been reached. You will see that it opens multiple positions and closing them at the same time which is a dead give away for a martingdale type EA.

Cheers

Yes. Definetly a martingale EA. That in itself isn't bad. You have to have a larger account and settle for small regular profits to use it though.

if a martingale fits into my 5% DD and a known stop loss then i am quite comfortable with it.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 2 months later...

Trend Master = Royal Grid + martingale

TrendMaster EA is the same as RoyalGrid EA from Pro-fx-experts, with an added martingale.

Beta test here: http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/commercial-eas-statements/3188-royal-grid-mtf-ea-demo-for-testing.html

Once upon a time I gave a try to Royal Grid.

Not too bad, but this EA has some bugs and fail to detect trend reversal just in time and therefore ended with losses bigger than gains.

I think that the added martingale is a *bad* solution for this issue !

Edited by ffxbettor