ProFX Expert Advisor

Lord_Sauron

ProFX EA

This is a very good manual system, turned to automatic by a guy named Massani from Bangladesh, who sold it to me for 200USD a year and a half ago. I shared it already on the forum, but now I've concluded what things it lacks to be even more profitable. The way it is now won me 3 competitions in my country. I use it on live but only with me staring at its work coz I cant trust it yet with my money :)

I beg you coder guys to try adding a few of the things from the following list:

1) The manual strategy suggests avoiding news, so it needs a News filter ( N1 ?) pls add this as it is the most important addition

2) Some money Management wouldnt hurt, as it has none at the moment

3) Trailing stop levels (similar to pallada ea) or other type of trailing stop to complement the one it has now (fixed pips trail)

4) A basic configurable martingale for false entries (as the price often reverses after entry than goes back in the original direction)

(or suggest me a good trade manager script that has 3. and 4. )

Well thats all I can think of right now :)

If you can add anything that makes it better, please do so, but make it switchable on and off :)

here it is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NN9YVTS7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
ProFX EA

This is a very good manual system, turned to automatic by a guy named Massani from Bangladesh, who sold it to me for 200USD a year and a half ago. I shared it already on the forum, but now I've concluded what things it lacks to be even more profitable. The way it is now won me 3 competitions in my country. I use it on live but only with me staring at its work coz I cant trust it yet with my money :)

I beg you coder guys to try adding a few of the things from the following list:

1) The manual strategy suggests avoiding news, so it needs a News filter ( N1 ?) pls add this as it is the most important addition

2) Some money Management wouldnt hurt, as it has none at the moment

3) Trailing stop levels (similar to pallada ea) or other type of trailing stop to complement the one it has now (fixed pips trail)

4) A basic configurable martingale for false entries (as the price often reverses after entry than goes back in the original direction)

(or suggest me a good trade manager script that has 3. and 4. )

Well thats all I can think of right now :)

If you can add anything that makes it better, please do so, but make it switchable on and off :)

here it is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NN9YVTS7

Can you reupload it here? http://depositfiles.com/

• 1 month later...