[REQ} VIP21k

It is totally useless. Observe the large SL (52 pips) and it goes for 1-2 pip profit only!! At any real broker this EA will not work.. not to speak about the large risk to reward ratio. These people are retarded if they think they can pull a trick like that. Check out the demo trading report here at FPA: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/all_forex_tests/vip21_k/demo

Stay away from this is my recommendation.

Cheers

Yes, you really think so? you think that my unique development, one that scared? )))

sold more than 20 copies. and as usual, until you like what you say, others at this time to make money...

one also so said about you, but after half a year lost to me, enough money, we had a wager on the fact that 6 months I'll be stable profit from the work of EA. so that you can speak and write anything, or who is not prohibited, it has always been and will be. pity only that they write mostly on the forums nastiness only people like you who have not even seen or tested for their accounts of my development. but oh well, God will punish all ...

I wish you a good day ...

oh well, God will punish all ...

I wish you a good day ...

you don't wish him a good day. don't lie :))

i think youll have an easier time proving to me god exists then your EA is a good one.

Edited by Stormin_Norman

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

i swear ive come across another EA which trades on the daily charts and takes a couple of pips profit. can't for the life of me remember its name. i think it might have even been a funyoo one.

could you please provide a backtest, at least from 2009?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

what? how can you say, show this man? and what a difference what my nickname? ExpetFX, it specifically chose a nickname that would have been easier to find the thieves and distributors of my development. Maybe you want about his, good,, nickname talk? boast about?

Don't worry nobody is stealing. It's not worth the effort and time to steal it. Why don't you re-read my earlier post and sink it into your head that with this type of EA you can never win. Do the math. 52 pips SL versus 1-2 pips TP. Even if you get your 2 pips and lose once it will take you 26+1(spreads etc) wins to comeback. Translated further you have to win 98 trades out of 100 just to almost break even (not considering spreads). To win you must be close to a 100 win percent rate which is impossible. Telling people that they can make money with your EA makes you the thief and a liar because you are not only stealing people's money but leading them to lose their hard earned money. We are better off without people like you here.

I beg your pardon, I write for the development of the tournament championship mql5, the language mql5, not much at the moment and very sleepy. tests are for all years separately, and overall for 10 years. If you are interested in something on my site have the means to communicate with me. Now go to bed (we have now nearly 3 o'clock in the morning), I was too tired, I have more than 5 hours but got up, all work and work, I have needs of our customers, automate their strategies on demand. but tomorrow I will answer any questions. good night.

just my development at this time in the tournament at the Russian broker xxxxxx (edit - no shortened links please. they may contain spam and/or other nasties - SN) 16 place, until the end of the tournament stayed a week. I still loan me the first place, the main strategy that shows a profit. and I do not care what you're talking here.

(who deletes my posts? I will report to Google, you will get banned on this site.)

Edited by Stormin_Norman

just my development at this time in the tournament at the Russian broker http://bit.ly/bMcnU6 16 place, until the end of the tournament stayed a week. I still loan me the first place, the main strategy that shows a profit. and I do not care what you're talking here.

(who deletes my posts? I will report to Google, you will get banned on this site.)

if we done goofed the consequences will never be the same. i suggest the cyber police rather than google.

however. as seen above -- it seems you delete your own posts?

Thank you. you too good luck in trading on the Forex, and all the best for your family.

they are all dead. died in a horrible goat related tragedy in georgia.

Edited by Stormin_Norman

if we done goofed the consequences will never be the same. i suggest the cyber police rather than google.

however. as seen above -- it seems you delete your own posts?

sorry, I do not know. Yes, every one of us is trouble and sorrow. but most importantly, it is not discouraged, and do not give up. must hold fast and go always straight ahead. Once again I'm sorry, I hope you all get back to normal.

Oh no..! Terrible news. Really sorry to hear that.

Georgia is known for it hazardous wild goat territory.

I always my wear protective gear when visiting, including my tinfoil hat.

Edited by San4x
Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

... ExpetFX, it specifically chose a nickname that would have been easier to find the thieves and distributors of my development.

Are there people who have stolen your EA and distribute them freely? Really?

Wow....now that's really disgusting. How rude!

I'd sue them. Perhaps the Cyber Police might help you here. Perhaps they can find your lost posts as well. Alternatively you can also contact the Chief Operations of the internet. I've heard they're really nice and helpful.

Edited by San4x
Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

Are there people who have stolen your EA and distribute them freely? Really?

Wow....now that's really disgusting. How rude!

I'd sue them. Perhaps the Cyber Police might help you here. Perhaps they can find your lost posts as well. Alternatively you can also contact the Chief Operations of the internet. I've heard they're really nice and helpful.

Al Gore, the inventor of the Internet, should probably be made aware

of this inappropriate behavior as well ... (!)

Hmm, are the Cyber Police in cahoots with the Phone Police ..?

I've heard some real horror stories ...

<laughs ...>

Thank you San4x for your well thought out

conflict resolution strategies.

:)

• 1 month later...