EA Creation - Icustom Function Clarification

MahiFx

Hi,

I want to create an EA by myself, but I need some help from you experts.

The EA I want create is given in the below link and download links are also given as below

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/8389-ReQ-R-E-D-P-H-O-E-N-I-X

The reason I want to create an EA, because it is based on 4H or Daily and 4H moves really slow and can’t help myself with that much watching.

So I want to create a workable EA first and if in Back Test it goes green we will optimize it. I got all the logic from the Manual but I need the below Data.

In my EA I will use these indicators using icustom function but what should be its Line Index, what value each individual indicator will return.

Please help.

Hi,

In my EA I will use these indicators using icustom function but what should be its Line Index, what value each individual indicator will return.

Please help.

Press Ctrl + D in MT4 and look for your indicators. Look at which buffer the value is on. If the value is first in that indicators value list then it's index is 0.

Hover over to a couple of places where an indicator is showing a trade signal and check for patterns on what the value is when this happens, e.g. >0 or !=EMPTY_VALUE.

Press Ctrl + D in MT4 and look for your indicators. Look at which buffer the value is on. If the value is first in that indicators value list then it's index is 0.

Hover over to a couple of places where an indicator is showing a trade signal and check for patterns on what the value is when this happens, e.g. >0 or !=EMPTY_VALUE.

Thanks .. will update you if I have any questions...

Edited by MahiFx

Chris Thanks a lot..