[req] f0rex geek

Hi my name is Andy.

Last year I bought a commercial forex robot. It turned out to be a scam (just some free EA available on the forums). I got my refund and decompiled the EA. I totally overhauled the scam robot. Then on the 7th August 2009 I set it on my $8,500 trading account. In the last year Forex Geek made me $95k and...

... I've got the trading statement to prove it.

http://f0rex-geek.com/

substitute o for zero in the link

It says [req] at the top of the post.

The quote is from the website.

You would know that if you actually visited the site.

This is a request, MetaCrazy is looking for someone to share this.

It is however in the wrong category.

It should be listed under MetaTrader Expert Advisors Request.

So you are not sharing, You are Selling ?

i'd say it is pretty authentic from all the account details.

here is the equity graph. not that pretty i must say:

http://stashbox.org/985384/equity%20graph.jpg

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

guys, on August 26th, the EA has opened a total of 17 STANDARD Lots on a less than 15K account size !!!!!

This does look like progressive positioning, but does not seem like it.

All I can say is, This guy was extremely super duper lucky for not getting his account blown-up.

Also, if his EA was good he would have kept the price at 97$ instead of threatning to raise it up to over 700$. Thats a HUGE sign that this

is one of those hit and Run Scams.

I dont even want to waste my time with this stupidity

Hey i have been talking to Andy about this Robot and i have questioned that his SL and TP on his account statements are not corresponding to the settings on the EA

He told me that he changed the settings at times but on his site he states that all you do is let it run and you can open an account with as little as $50

But then i questioned if i had an account with a starting balance $50 and use the recommended SL 300pips according to his statement i would have loss my account balance there were several times where he had 4 consecutive losses. do your maths TP 10pips SL 300pip you need 30 wins to break even with 1 loss

I did not post this EA to share but i have asked for a refund

Now this is very funny,,, click on their affiliate page,, then scroll down to their "Step 4"

And here is what it says:

((((Advertise!

Below you will find a variety of different tools to help you sell Forex Jackhammer)))

These are thse same guys from the Forex JackHammer EA!

Now isn't that mistake too retarded?! They don't even spend time to review whats been written on their website

All they aim for is open a few websites with different launch times and collect the launch money then shutdown and move on to another new website scam

Lovely!

• 3 weeks later...

These are thse same guys from the Forex JackHammer EA!

Now isn't that mistake too retarded?! They don't even spend time to review whats been written on their website

All they aim for is open a few websites with different launch times and collect the launch money then shutdown and move on to another new website scam

Lovely!

I think that is mistaken. He seems legit. He might have used someone else's template page for his site.

I think that he hit his profit target, since he is giving the EA away for free on his website.

He is selling all the set files and different Ea's for 15$ a pop.

Definitely not a scam