Forexbulletproof

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t see 4000 lines of code,

hahahttp://img409.imageshack.us/img409/4435/bildschirmfoto20100831ut.png

It´s crap for me,

They are selling two other robots for high profits for an extra 150$ and beta EA for new FXCM Platform for making more money

with the brokers. To get the dump private newbie Forex Trader.

hahahahaha, man, how did you come up with that screenshot?!

Anyways, I read somewere from buyers who bought this saying its a Martingale EA

@Abdulisback

I bought that crap, and looked into the code. When i was a young boy i did programming Machine code on c64, java , c++, perl, java, php....

...and so on.

But now i am old :-) for programming, no time for this, forgot most of programming, only the basics i did understand but its enough to for this ea´s. I did not understand the logic of the trading commands and can´t program it.

Backtest on my account for me useless. EA, trys to recover the loss by increasing lotsize.

Sorry my english is bad.

@Abdulisback

I bought that crap, and looked into the code. When i was a young boy i did programming Machine code on c64, java , c++, perl, java, php....

...and so on.

But now i am old :-) for programming, no time for this, forgot most of programming, only the basics i did understand but its enough to for this ea´s. I did not understand the logic of the trading commands and can´t program it.

Backtest on my account for me useless. EA, trys to recover the loss by increasing lotsize.

Sorry my english is bad.

Hi Understand that with purchase of this Ea They give Megadroid Multicurrency FOC Is it a new version or old version 1.01

I'm beginning to understand why this EA had 400k development cost:

They tried it on live accounts with real money...

the major cost was hiring the disney animators to create the fairytale story.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I made my own EA without any indicators and it earns 10%/month. But I would never use it live, because it uses Martingale idea - opens trade and if it looses opens new order and doubles the lot. It just flips a coin (random) to decide witch way to go.

But I know that it is possible to built a EA which works and makes 7%/day with max 20% DD. And as one of the traders told me, professionals are not using indicators etc . - but I know that this EA is Scalper with Hedging, uses Fibonacci and few indicators like Gold Price, etc.

And another thing he told me, made me thinking - He told that if EA is not able to double You investmen in one month than it is not worth of testing. His EA trades with max 10% of balance and has great MM.

One more thing he told - don't try to build EA that tries to predict Future, because it is impossible ....

Edited by krisware

Yea can verify this, as i said in my posts before.

They are selling two other robots for high profits for an extra 150$ and beta EA for new FXCM Platform for making more money

with the brokers. To get the dump private newbie Forex Trader.

But now they would have for both ea´s arround 500$, haha

http://img412.imageshack.us/i/bildschirmfoto20100901u.png/

http://img808.imageshack.us/i/bildschirmfoto20100901u.png/