The best EA

Triko

Does anyone have a better robot than these?

Primeval-EA v2.1

Forex multiverse v3.0

Forex MegaDroid v1.30

EAKAIN Scalper v1.05

DragonPips 2010

be careful on your exposure. theyre all asian scalping robots trading the same market.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

These days try to listen to the market problems and You'll find out that most pairs are 4-5 year low - like USDJPY (max fall to 80 or as far 78, but I do not think so, because Japs need weaker currency for exports), EURUSD was 1.18 now don't know where it goes, EURCHF is falling (how far?)

I'm opening few (USDJPY) long trade small lots with every 100 pips fall (2 digit) starting from 86.0. I'm using pending orders and using sortof Grid Strategy with buys. It works till USD is weak and jumps up and down.

I'm using some of my own MM - If USD falls more than needed, I'm just going to add some funds as long as needed, but all time low is only 600-700 pips away and I do not think it would fall so deep too fast. I hope I'm able to complete few Grids and take some profit before trend changes. And If fall is going to be big - I'm going to add as much funds as needed to compensate margin required.

These days try to listen to the market problems and You'll find out that most pairs are 4-5 year low - like USDJPY (max fall to 80 or as far 78, but I do not think so, because Japs need weaker currency for exports), EURUSD was 1.18 now don't know where it goes, EURCHF is falling (how far?)

I'm opening few (USDJPY) long trade small lots with every 100 pips fall (2 digit) starting from 86.0. I'm using pending orders and using sortof Grid Strategy with buys. It works till USD is weak and jumps up and down.

I'm using some of my own MM - If USD falls more than needed, I'm just going to add some funds as long as needed, but all time low is only 600-700 pips away and I do not think it would fall so deep too fast. I hope I'm able to complete few Grids and take some profit before trend changes. And If fall is going to be big - I'm going to add as much funds as needed to compensate margin required.

You buy every 100 pips move against you becasue you "Don't think" the price will keep falling without retracing! Thats just crazy!

Plus, you're saying that you will add funds to your account if price just keeps moving, while the UsdJpy could drop 400 pips in one or two hours (Yes, done it many many times during the past three years) So you won't even have time to fund your account.

My recommendation is: if the price retraces, close at breakeven and find something else to do other than Forex, there is no place for newbies in this market, and trust me, I learnt everything the hard way!

I wish I knew of a decent long-term trend EA... but I haven't found one.

Most EAs attempt to scalp, or trade on anything lower than a Daily time frame.... and any signal under a daily is going to be unreliable because of the market "noise" that occurs at those levels.

Suffice to say, any EA that trades under the daily TF is going to be gambling with certain odds that the current market conditions pose to it. It will be like pulling the slot-machine lever every time it trades.

If all the experience fx trader in this forum already admitted there is no long term profitable EA. Then why we still searching for holy grail EA?

Is better we stop all the EA test and research use the time and effort focus on indicator or trading system.

~Money often costs too much~

I wouldn't go as far to say that there could not possibly be a long-term profitable EA. I think it could be coded - but I am aiming my efforts at using signals from the daily and beyond. That's the only way to overcome issues like news releases and brokers with variable spreads. It also means huge stops, but even huger take profits. I think as long as you get a clear daily trend signal... you could potentially take a large number of trades - adding to the position after you have locked in stops on profitable trades and reducing your risk.

Plus, there's a whole pile of Gann stuff to study which could potentially make a highly accurate EA... but again... on higher timeframes. There is too much working against the average trader on lower timeframes.... especially on MT4 where all the brokers are scum.

and here's the other thing to consider.... since half of these brokers can see all the trades you make... don't you think that they'll find their best trader and start copying the trades themselves?