ReQ : R@E@D P@H@O@E@N@I@X

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an example - look what happens when all the indicators finally line up on Aug 10. This is EUR/USD 4h. I haven't started trading this method yet - just in the observation phase, but a quick backtest appears to show that if you are patient on the 4h chart and wait for ALL the stars to align then you will get very high probability signals.

Also, for added protection, you can wait until price is crossing over the 50EMA, as in this screenshot.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/a83debc392.png

Edited by pipburglar

Here's an example - look what happens when all the indicators finally line up on Aug 10. This is EUR/USD 4h. I haven't started trading this method yet - just in the observation phase, but a quick backtest appears to show that if you are patient on the 4h chart and wait for ALL the stars to align then you will get very high probability signals.

Also, for added protection, you can wait until price is crossing over the 50EMA, as in this screenshot.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/a83debc392.png

yes, banked about 300 demo pips on 12 pairs, some hit SL....

edit: since 2010.08.26

Edited by musketeer

yes, banked about 300 demo pips on 12 pairs, some hit SL....

edit: since 2010.08.26

Nice .. and onething whenever all these indicators lines up, its a profit. But have to watch that also on 4H, cant do that much watching. I want to create an EA for this but only problem is can anybody tell me what should be the value i should pass in icustom and what it should return to for all these indicators, i am no expert in EA but I am trying to learn .. please help...

Nice .. and onething whenever all these indicators lines up, its a profit. But have to watch that also on 4H, cant do that much watching. I want to create an EA for this but only problem is can anybody tell me what should be the value i should pass in icustom and what it should return to for all these indicators, i am no expert in EA but I am trying to learn .. please help...

Guys - give me a day and I'll put together some stuff (including a list of all the indicators I used in that chart screenshot) and start a new post.... I think we can all work together to build the ultimate indicator based system!!

pipburglar

hXXp://[email protected]/?ydnbqf77zzkcrb6

here are they - decomp

I am triyng this system righ now. I think you can enter afhter the price colsed over/below the 2 MM lines. (in agree with all indicators). I also added the Laguerre-ACS indicator as it may catch better the top/bottom of a trend. In the attached image just entered a sell - maybe too fast as i should wait for candle to close... but its' just demo.. and i am testing...

http://www.glowfoto.com/static_image/30-040446L/5868/jpg/08/2010/img6/glowfoto

I am triyng this system righ now. I think you can enter afhter the price colsed over/below the 2 MM lines. (in agree with all indicators). I also added the Laguerre-ACS indicator as it may catch better the top/bottom of a trend. In the attached image just entered a sell - maybe too fast as i should wait for candle to close... but its' just demo.. and i am testing...

it is ok to try for sure :)

but I try to stick with their rules - perhaps that is the point of evaluating a system...

unfortunately i was off form the forex till now, will look the charts now, but not in real time :(

and per rules - the trade is after the candle close... i will try in that way...

You pic missing the atr 21 indi... how you calculate the stop loss?

thnks

• 2 weeks later...