Tradestation 8.7 Build 3085 + Owndata 2.7

iltc2001

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much iltc2001.

I have a problem with thrid party data, using ASCII file, I have TS 8.2 and it work fine. I got custexch.txt with nasdaq, 23 but it does not work.

If TS 8.7 is completly different than TS 8.2 can you tell me please how can i do it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hwy guys please some help....!!!

Until; Friday tradestation was updating corretcly wih owndata, now its stuck on plotting untill 03/07/12 till 03/09/12 as latest days and i cant get any further.

What could the reason be , i use DTN iqfeed and mostly eod data not so much intraday.

I haven't done anything unussuall, any ideas ?

Thank you very much,

Sincerely,

Trader1968

• 3 weeks later...

OwnData 2.7 does not recognize Tradestation as installed

I installed OwnDAta that I recieved from here. When I open it to install it, it gives an error that it does not recognize TradeStation as installed. I have tried it with Tradestation 8.7 and also with 9 thinking that it might make a difference. What do I do to install it correctly? Thanks in advance.

Owndata 2.7

Tradestation 8.7 (build 3085)

Tradestation 9

Windows 7 64 bit

TS 9 work with Owndata 3, no with 2.7. First install TS 8.7, and next OD 2.7, it should run well with TS8.7. Possibly TS 8.7 and OD 2.7 do not work with Win7 64 bits.

I liked what you said, so I had a thought. Maybe it was the installation folder in 64 bit environment. So i uninstalled and reinstalled everything. Then when installed TS 8.7 again, I named the folder Tradestation (instead of its default). Then ran install for OwnData and it worked this time. Thanks!

I liked what you said, so I had a thought. Maybe it was the installation folder in 64 bit environment. So i uninstalled and reinstalled everything. Then when installed TS 8.7 again, I named the folder Tradestation (instead of its default). Then ran install for OwnData and it worked this time. Thanks!

hi stearno, Congratulations on a successful instal, can you verify if the owndata 2.7 is virus free or did you get your owndata from a different source and not the one listed in this thread

hi stearno, Congratulations on a successful instal, can you verify if the owndata 2.7 is virus free or did you get your owndata from a different source and not the one listed in this thread

I scanned with Kaspersky both the .rar file and the extracted folder. It said no viruses.

I tried setting this up with DDE, but when I go to import in OwnData, it gives me a red X and no option to choose the file to import into Owndata. Have any solutions?

Picture of the error: http://tinypic.com/r/izomxv/5

Thanks!

hi stearno

Thanks very much, actually you are ahead of me, i am using TS in the offline mode, I never installed owndata because my esetnod virus program detected a trojan, this is the reason I wanted to know if you had found any virus. So I am not able to help you with your question, since I have not installed owndata yet, what link for own data did you use