[req]zendfx

Hi everyone!

I'm going to buy it and when i have it, i will share with you.

here is my analysis: http://www.multiupload.com/AXX8O7Z599

i went into it looking to disprove it, thinking it would fail. however i have been pleasantly surprised by its statistics. many no loss EAs do suffer from open trades which carry on for months at a time (sometimes never close!).

the longest trades in the 2005-now backtest are 18 days (three) and the majority close within a week, and all but a few close within 2 weeks.

thank you for your offer. if you would like - PM me with the details on where to find your uploaded file and i will arrange to remove any account numbers or other information which may identify you before it is posted publicly.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Hello Friend,

Could you please share ZendFX EA?

Thanks,

-Vijay

here is my analysis: http://www.multiupload.com/AXX8O7Z599

i went into it looking to disprove it, thinking it would fail. however i have been pleasantly surprised by its statistics. many no loss EAs do suffer from open trades which carry on for months at a time (sometimes never close!).

the longest trades in the 2005-now backtest are 18 days (three) and the majority close within a week, and all but a few close within 2 weeks.

thank you for your offer. if you would like - PM me with the details on where to find your uploaded file and i will arrange to remove any account numbers or other information which may identify you before it is posted publicly.

Hello Ramliam, you directed me here to get ZendFX EA, I searched in this thread, unfortunately this EA not posted here--just discussed. Could you please share ZendFx EA (educated version is good)?

yes i directed you here to read the thread i am also want this EA,

if anyone bought please share.

best regards

ramliam