jayjas

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just an advice of someone who already watched all tradeguider videos you can find: you watched one, you watched them all. It is the same thing every time, a bit of the method, and a lot of sales pitch for tradeguider software.

You are better off seating down and reading Master The MArkets several times until you know everything by heart. There isn´t a single thing in all their videos that isn´t there in the book.

Just an advice of someone who already watched all tradeguider videos you can find: you watched one, you watched them all. It is the same thing every time, a bit of the method, and a lot of sales pitch for tradeguider software.

You are better off seating down and reading Master The MArkets several times until you know everything by heart. There isn´t a single thing in all their videos that isn´t there in the book.

Thanks logicgate. Unfortunately, I like video course more than reading a book. I dont know, its just me. any good course on VSA?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I found this one. this is Wyckoff VSA (Naples Florida)

hxxps://[email protected]/folder/mhUDla7R#8M9XC4F-ON6d-pXg3j6KRQ

I dug out one of the courses from this and compressed the v large video files.

Its called MasterKey - presentation at the CME.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8ps141pvjmnakdf/Master_Key_Event_at_CME_1.7z/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nwsop6epb0nuaax/Master_Key_Event_at_CME_2.7z/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/edjjc9kz8tt5nhn/Master_Key_Event_at_CME_3.7z/file

This upload size is 1.40GB, original upload size was more than 25GB. I just want to confirm that this is all the material?

Thanks for your help.

It´s amazing what a little compression will do... =))

The 25GB contains 4 workshops - each with massive size video files. I´ve uploaded 2 of them.

The 3rd is the 3Ws event which was shared elsewhere on this forum

The 4th one called KeyNote8 i´ll upload. Hope they´re useful.

I agree with logicgate, with most of their workshops if you´ve seen one of them, you´ve seen them all. ;)

• 6 months later...
I have all of the videos for London Symposium EXCEPT

Session 6 'Putting It All Together" is MISSING

Multiupload is down

Tradershare, can you please re-upload the video for SESSION 6 only?

I know this was a longtime ago, but can anyone make this session available??? Thank you in advance 🙏