(REQ) Reverse Trade execution ea

after pouring through several hundred eas and dozens of strategies i have a really serious request that a reverse trade executing ea be made which can trade opposite to what some other consistently losing ea,of which there are conutless,trades.that it has its own input for sizing the trade.

i think it can be a winning ea when brought together paired with a real loser.

Sorry, that won't work

You would really need an EA that loses 100% of the trades

If you would trade against a scalper, the spread will always kill your profit

If've tried it with FAPTurbo...looked for the worst setting I could get to make it lose...but couldn't trade profitably against it because of the spread

One thing is that you really have to trade against the original EA. It doesn't work to simply invert the signals within the EA's logic because you're getting different entry points then. If i.e. your going short with a long signal and hit your TP the EA would look for a new entry whereas the long trade would still be open and the EA would only manage this trade and not open a new one

ket us say an ea,not a scalper but a position trading ea with a defined sl and t/p enters a trade at 1.4000 eurusd and its stop hits 1.4080 then a reverse execution would go long at 1.4002 and exit at 1.4078...that would be a profit and correct execution in the reverse...or am i missing something.

one clarification though i am not talking about reverse execution of a scalper ea.

ket us say an ea,not a scalper but a position trading ea with a defined sl and t/p enters a trade at 1.4000 eurusd and its stop hits 1.4080 then a reverse execution would go long at 1.4002 and exit at 1.4078...that would be a profit and correct execution in the reverse...or am i missing something.

one clarification though i am not talking about reverse execution of a scalper ea.

With a scalper EA it's a little bit easier to see when the EA probably will fail...in most cases when there is high volatility between NY close as Asia open

If you're taking a position trading ea it's in most of the cases a trend follower. And as we all know there is no way of knowing when a trend becomes a range becomes a trend. If price action fits the EA logic it could run like crazy and your reverse trades wouldn't look that good

All my playing around trading against a allegedly poor performing EA led me to another idea:

Why not simply stop the EA when it begins to produce loss after loss and analyse the market. What has changed that the EA doesn't perform anymore. If you were trading live, let it run on demo and wait until market has found back to a behaviour that is in coincidence with the trading logic. But when to stop, when to restart?...maybe you can get some of these informations from the backtest