VPS Auto Login Script & Start-Up Delayer

Hello, I want to share 2x softwares I use which are essential for anyone using a VPS to run EA's. Some VPS providers include such software in their package, but in my experience the majority do not.

Firstly there is a script that will automatically log you back into your VPS if it is restarted for any reason. So if there is an outage for any reason, the VPS will automatically log you back in when it is restarted.

Secondly I use some free software by Jockersoft called Start-Up Delayer that restarts your MT4 platforms or whatever software you wish to start at start-up. Now this can be achieved without using Jockersoft Start-Up Delayer, however the advantage is that a delay can be applied to each program between start up and when it executes, so that the load is more evenly distributed on your system resources. So if you are running 6x MT4 platforms, they will open sequentially with a 10 second delay in between each once.

I made a video and uploaded it to YouTube for you to watch. It's about 6mins. Enjoy!

Download The Software Below:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ff84v14fmpdtdg6/AutoLogin-StartDelayer.rar

NB: You need to run both of these software together - Start-Up Delayer will not work without the Auto Login Script.

Well I hope you found that useful.

PyeR2

Edited by PyeR2
Additional Info

Hello,

I have a question: How do you install the autogon .vbs script that it properly works?

Thanks!

Simply double click it and it will ask for your information. It will 1st ask for your username which is probably Administrator, and then your password. Simple as that.

• 1 year later...