New Trade Copier EA

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busunessman pls ur hlp once more, how do i make it not copy old orders, that part is a little confusing, i think its the expire minutes part, i dont want it to copy old trades from the master someone pls help me.

yes, it is expire minutes, set it for however long you wish to keep the window open. The default is 5minutes and afterthis it will not copy any trades, but a popup message comes up saying that no trade is taken because the expiry period has passed.

yes, it is expire minutes, set it for however long you wish to keep the window open. The default is 5minutes and afterthis it will not copy any trades, but a popup message comes up saying that no trade is taken because the expiry period has passed.

what if i put 0 what happens, i dont want any old trades copied

Thank you I am able to open and close trades. However Ifind it erratic in working i.e. though it is able to copy most of the trades, a few of open/close orders are not copied. Is is something to do with slippage? Is anyone trying this or another copier on Live account. I want to put a copier one of my live account where the balance left is only $94 and the megadroid would not trade!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
if it was the case... i will warn about it... it is tested by me, and please keep in mind that it needs ticks, hence the tick sender link is provided as well

i use tick too, but still demo mode :)

see this screenshot : http://postimage.org/image/1jc043lvo/full/

http://s3.postimage.org/8mjvjprhd/2011_04_29_114803.gif