New Trade Copier EA

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it took awhile! But i finally got the global variable.dll. You wouldn't believe the trouble i went through to get it. So you should be able to crack it now Tongtoro. This is a very good, easy to set up trade copier. It works very good! Have fun you guys!

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/CtJvBXPr/dll.html

hey businessman, if this is not cracked, how do you know that it works so great?

I tracked down the website selling this thing and it is rather expensive. Anyway, the reason this is not working is because there are quite a few files missing from the package posted here so far. For a full list of all the files required have a look at: h**p://itics0ftware.com/installation.html

Um Huu, thats definately not the Trade copier i have. I got this copier from a guy whom i opened a forex account under his affiliate link. As a thank you he sent me this copier. Fully licensed. All the files are there.

The one that you have may be an earlier version then, because if not, the coincidence of some files identically named is unlikely.

Would you please pm me the contact of the guy with the affiliate link, because it may be cheaper for me to do the same as you did, to get a licensed copy of this.

The one that you have may be an earlier version then, because if not, the coincidence of some files identically named is unlikely.

Would you please pm me the contact of the guy with the affiliate link, because it may be cheaper for me to do the same as you did, to get a licensed copy of this.

Huuu, are you sure you got the right copier downloaded? My download link is the first post. I see there are other download links in this thread. But um this is getting us no where apparently. So maybe it'll be better if you all get the copier the way i did. Go to this site VIP21k, then click on the top of the page (its actually a link that'll take you to the main content) Then scroll to the bottom and you'll see 2 underlined links that say Recommened Broker1 and Recommened Broker 2. Sign up for either of them, then just contact the guy and he'll give you the copier. Hes a pretty straightfoward guy from what i can tell

i've just checked the code, but did not try it

did you try?

yep, many, many thanks, it works fine.

Just down load the file from post one, use the export file from there, then the import file from musketeer's post above. Save the GlobalVariable dll file in the windows system32 folder, and then start up two platforms. Load up the export to a chart on the mt4 which will be giving the signals and in the inputs next to system put in a name, like "test". Start up the 2nd mt4 and load up the import ea onto a chart, and again in the inputs next to system put in the same name, test (or whatever name you have chosen), and then it is all set, and will do the copying as it is meant to!!!

yep, many, many thanks, it works fine.

Just down load the file from post one, use the export file from there, then the import file from musketeer's post above. Save the GlobalVariable dll file in the windows system32 folder, and then start up two platforms. Load up the export to a chart on the mt4 which will be giving the signals and in the inputs next to system put in a name, like "test". Start up the 2nd mt4 and load up the import ea onto a chart, and again in the inputs next to system put in the same name, test (or whatever name you have chosen), and then it is all set, and will do the copying as it is meant to!!!

glad to be of help :)

I do not like messy that happens with almost every thread, so I've re-uploaded all in one rar, including original files

hXXp://[email protected]/?pwi7ivr8r5cchk1

glad to be of help :)

I do not like messy that happens with almost every thread, so I've re-uploaded all in one rar, including original files

hXXp://[email protected]/?pwi7ivr8r5cchk1

Thank You musketeer, i myself was about to do the same! I'm glad you guys finally got the copier educated, it really is nice. I'll edit my first post with the educated version.

Thank You musketeer, i myself was about to do the same! I'm glad you guys finally got the copier educated, it really is nice. I'll edit my first post with the educated version.

Hi, I am new here and am interested in his copier. businessman, have you edited your first post with the educated version?