• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear TONGTORO and businessman9821

Thnx for your posts...

Permit me to give you below the download link to the :

MetaTrader Account Copier"CopyToolPro" FOREX Software

http://www.uploadmirrors.com/download/JD5VEVGZ/COPY-TOOL.rar

If someone have the possibility to test it and educate it if it is not "fixed" already, it would be cool....

Thnx a lot

S

INFOS Below :

http://iticsoftware.com/metatrader-4-tools.php

MetaTrader Account Copier "CopyToolPro" Forex Software Conception

MetaTrader Account Copier "CopyToolPro" is MetaTrader4 oriented forex software that makes it possible to copy trade operations between different MetaTrader4 terminals synchronous. This forex software is developed for simultaneous management of multiple accounts, for which is mostly helpful for those whom manage investors' accounts and for traders working with many accounts simultaneously.

MetaTrader Account Copier "CopyToolPro" successfully combines great functionalities that allow effective trading with many accounts and with exceptional usability. The maximum amount of active terminals is not limited. This amount depends only on hardware resources of your computer. Installation and usage is very simple. To copy signals you need to know the trade password for slave account and only investor password for master account.

Thnx for your posts...

If someone have the possibility to test it and educate it if it is not "fixed" already, it would be cool....

Thnx a lot

S

INFOS Below :

MetaTrader Account Copier "CopyToolPro" is MetaTrader4 oriented forex software that makes it possible to copy trade operations between different MetaTrader4 terminals synchronous. This forex software is developed for simultaneous management of multiple accounts, for which is mostly helpful for those whom manage investors' accounts and for traders working with many accounts simultaneously.

MetaTrader Account Copier "CopyToolPro" successfully combines great functionalities that allow effective trading with many accounts and with exceptional usability. The maximum amount of active terminals is not limited. This amount depends only on hardware resources of your computer. Installation and usage is very simple. To copy signals you need to know the trade password for slave account and only investor password for master account.

dear Shenong

Please upload to another web sharing ie 4shared or else.

i had problem to download it.

thanks

Thnx for your posts...

Thnx a lot

S

INFOS Below :

thanks it works perfectly ... :D

Many thanks for this one. This is by far and away the best trade copier software i have seen. It works perfectly and trades are copied usually within 1-2 seconds....not bad. I am confident that this tool can be used to copy scalping trades easily. Anyone know which ea's are the most profitable on demo?

• 3 weeks later...

demo it first, this process will clear up all the question u guys have.

used lotType=1 for scalable; copy exact same lot amount as master

fixedLot=1

kLot=1 - copy exactly same size as master (=2 is twice as much, =.1 is 10% of master)

LotDigit=2 - so it can copy .01 lot size

used s-mtfx_s.mq4 along with mapSymbols.txt to copy from EURUSDm to EURUSD or from

EURUSD to EURUSDm; just edit the text file to suit your need.

demo it first, this process will clear up all the question u guys have.

used lotType=1 for scalable; copy exact same lot amount as master

fixedLot=1

kLot=1 - copy exactly same size as master (=2 is twice as much, =.1 is 10% of master)

LotDigit=2 - so it can copy .01 lot size

used s-mtfx_s.mq4 along with mapSymbols.txt to copy from EURUSDm to EURUSD or from

EURUSD to EURUSDm; just edit the text file to suit your need.

Thanks for you reply!! I still need just a little help. What files do I copy over to what folders? or I guess how to i install it.

Thanks!!

Edited by greentrader

Many thanks for this one. This is by far and away the best trade copier software i have seen. It works perfectly and trades are copied usually within 1-2 seconds....not bad. I am confident that this tool can be used to copy scalping trades easily. Anyone know which ea's are the most profitable on demo?

which one are you referring to? Please repost the link.

Please Upload Global variabel.dll.

i will make for free acc.

thanks

Well it took awhile! But i finally got the global variable.dll. You wouldn't believe the trouble i went through to get it. So you should be able to crack it now Tongtoro. This is a very good, easy to set up trade copier. It works very good! Have fun you guys!

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/CtJvBXPr/dll.html

Well it took awhile! But i finally got the global variable.dll. You wouldn't believe the trouble i went through to get it. So you should be able to crack it now Tongtoro. This is a very good, easy to set up trade copier. It works very good! Have fun you guys!

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/CtJvBXPr/dll.html

Can you please explain how we install this copier?