NordFX

adex1713006278

NordFX is a good all-around broker if you are looking to trade Forex and other markets.

NordFX have 44 pairs as well as precious metals (gold and silver), allowing traders to get involved in energy markets, futures, precious metals, indexes, and stock shares.

NordFX also have time-tested technologies, and can be counted on to deliver various markets from around the world.

It should be noted however, that the Nord FX dealer does not accept US-based clients.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generalized Forex Forecast for 13-17 October 2014

Colleagues,

In order to help facilitate our work in the field of Forex, I bring to your attention a summary table in which I collected the opinions of 35 analysts and leading world banks and broker firms as well as forecasts made based on most different methods of technical analysis (26 indicators and special programs).

Please note that I am not making my own forecasts but simply gathering together opinions of different sources on the upcoming movements of the main major pairs. I hope this information will help you set your goals for this week. Or, at least, save you from making wrong moves.

I would be genuinely pleased if you, colleagues, do not just pass by but also share your own information on this subject.

Roman Butko, NordFX

WE DO NOT ADVISE, WE INFORM!

http://s30.postimg.org/44xnbhzip/Forecast_13_October.jpg

A good place to start from is where you are.

Murphy's Law

Generalized Forex Forecast for 13-17 October 2014

In order to help facilitate our work in the field of Forex, I bring to your attention a summary table in which I collected the opinions of 35 analysts and leading world banks and broker firms as well as forecasts made based on most different methods of technical analysis (26 indicators and special programs).

Please note that I am not making my own forecasts but simply gathering together opinions of different sources on the upcoming movements of the main major pairs. I hope this information will help you set your goals for this week. Or, at least, save you from making wrong moves.

I would be genuinely pleased if you, colleagues, do not just pass by but also share your own information on this subject.

Roman Butko, NordFX

http://s30.postimg.org/44xnbhzip/Forecast_13_October.jpg

Nord FX currently have a promotion :

“Demo Cup” competition every 2 weeks.

Join “DemoCup” at NordFX - Prize Real Money

Participation is free of charge.

Real prize money!

10 prize places!

And 10 consolation prizes.

DEMOCUP NordFX

Bonus on Deposit - Up to 25% of Deposit!

Open a Trading Account and Get a Bonus 25% after account registration and verification.

To receive a bonus, you need to make a deposit.

Deposit: $100 Bonus: $25 Lots: 3

Deposit: $500 Bonus: $100 Lots: 10

Deposit: $1,000 Bonus: $228 Lots: 25

Deposit: $5,000 Bonus: $1,180 Lots: 120

Deposit: $10,000 Bonus: $2,380 Lots: 240

Deposit Bonus NordFX[/

Dear Trdaers,

We wish to inform you that on October 31st 2014, Currensee and the Trade Leaders Program will cease operation.

Through October 31st, NordFX Currensee account holders will not be able to change allocations or allocate further margin to the Currensee Trade Leaders™ Investment Program. Trade copying will continue as usual unless the client de-allocates margin from their account manually. All follower positions will be closed at 9:00am EDT on October 31st. Of course, any remaining funds will sit in your NordFX Currensee accounts.

Registration of new Currensee accounts is closed.

More Information >>>

NordFX provide best service for your Trading with NordFX :

- Account Type : "Micro," "Welcome!", "Standard," "Standard-MT5," "MT-ECN," "ZuluTrade," "Integral", and "CQG".

- Trading Instrument : Forex, gold and silver, CFDs, futures, stocks.

- Execution Type : Instant Execution / ECN System.

- Payment Option : Bank wire transfer, VISA and MasterCard cards, WebMoney, Skrill, Payza, PayWeb, Perfect Money, Neteller, DineroMail, CashU, FasaPay.

- Deposit Bonus Promotion : http://nordfx.com/promo/bonus_deposit.html

Your Broker prohibit your profits ???

Your Broker bother your Trading ???

Prove all this condition that will not happen in NordFX.

All trading techniques allowed without limited and your profits are your rights can be withdrawn at any time without restriction.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee252/saniku123/tpfom_zps9837ffef.jpg

Prove now ....... by Join NordFX

Free $8 in NordFX

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee252/saniku123/free8_zpsac2e58dc.jpg

HOW TO GET FREE $8 BONUS

1. Register here

2. Choose Account Type : Welcome Account!

3. Verify your Account by upload : Scan ID + Utility Bill (Scan phone bill, Gas bill, Electric bill, Bank statement, Credit Card statement, etc)

Get Your Free $8, Trade and withdrawal your profit.

High incomes having zero investments? It is real if you use NordFX affiliate program!

Neither start-up capital nor special Forex market preparation is required. All you need is your desire to build and develop your own business! Our affiliate program is very simple and effective. You attract the clients and obtain commission from their trading activity.

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc452/tifagabe/afiliasi.png

More Info : Affiliate Program

NordFX gives you the best advantage over all.

An account registration is fast and easy, the minimum initial deposit is only $ 5 required to open Micro account trading, a wide choice of depositing methods (Wire Transfer, Local Bank and online payment), several types of trading accounts in accordance with the level of your ability from beginner to professionals, minimum spread, the ability to trade a variety of instruments, Company mobility, and of course a huge selection of platforms that can be used for trading.

Join with NordFX Now !!!

Generalized Forex Forecast for 20-24 October 2014

Colleagues,

To help facilitate your hard work in the field of forex, I bring to your attention a summary table in which I collected the opinions of 35 analysts and leading world banks and broker companies as well as forecasts based on most different methods of technical analysis (26 indicators and special programs).

As for the last week’s forecast, overall it came true for three pairs out of the four:

- the GBP/USD pair experienced the predicted drop to 1.5870 as well as the predicted reversal that returned it to the market risk level;

- for the USD/JPY pair experts predicted a sideways trend which happened, although with quite high volatility;

- the USD/CHF also experienced the predicted drop and reversal;

- yet for the EUR/USD pair the majority of "votes" predicted a steady drop and only one system of graphical forecasting showed a growth towards 1.2830. It is this exact scenario that was realized with almost 100% accuracy.

Roman Butko, NordFX

http://s29.postimg.org/pp6nm887b/Forecast_20_October.jpg

A good place to start from is where you are.

Murphy's Law

NordFX has added FasaPay as Payment Method on the lists.

FasaPay is suitable account for Deposit and Withdrawal Funds with IDR (Indonesian Rupiah, convenience for Indonesia members) and USD to your NordFX Account.

Working with FasaPay

• Open a FasaPay account

• Make a deposit into your FasaPay account

• Make deposit to your trading account via FasaPay in the NordFX Trader’s Cabinet

• Instant process, once deposit process completed the funds direct available in your NordFX account.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee252/saniku123/rupiah_zps23dad2ea.jpg

Open your Account Now!!!

Generalized Forex Forecast for 20-24 October 2014

Dear Traders,

To help facilitate your hard work in the field of forex, I bring to your attention a summary table in which I collected the opinions of 35 analysts and leading world banks and broker companies as well as forecasts based on most different methods of technical analysis (26 indicators and special programs).

As for the last week’s forecast, overall it came true for three pairs out of the four:

• the GBP/USD pair experienced the predicted drop to 1.5870 as well as the predicted reversal that returned it to the market risk level;
  • for the USD/JPY pair experts predicted a sideways trend which happened, although with quite high volatility;
  • the USD/CHF also experienced the predicted drop and reversal;
  • yet for the EUR/USD pair the majority of "votes" predicted a steady drop and only one system of graphical forecasting showed a growth towards 1.2830. It is this exact scenario that was realized with almost 100% accuracy.

WE DO NOT ADVISE, WE JUST INFORM!

http://s29.postimg.org/pp6nm887b/Forecast_20_October.jpg

Roman Butko, NordFX

NordFX is an international brokerage house providing individuals and corporations with a complete set of trading services in the international foreign exchange market..

NordFX used Spread Variable and fixed spreads. This keeps the spread tight, which is one of your biggest expenses as a trader, which allows you to also profit from tight fixed spreads as well. You can be started with as little as $5. And deposit process is very simple and quick, as you can use Moneybookers, Perfect Money, PayWeb, Credit Card as well as FasaPay to fund your account. Withdraw can be done in reverse.

Open an Acount Now!!!

Premium account NordFX

The Company NordFX offers you an opportunity to get Premium status.

Premium clients are provided with:

• Complimentary debit card for quick and convenient funds withdrawal;
  • Decreased spreads for currency pairs;
  • Individual service.

To get Premium status you should open trading account with deposit more than 50000 USD.

To receive more detailed information apply to the manager of the Premium program [email protected]

Open Account

NordFX - The base of your success!

• Open an account quickly and easily
  • Wide deposit possibilities
  • Automated trading with ZuluTrade
  • $5 minimum deposit
  • Minimal spreads
  • Complete mobility with terminals for Android dan BlackBerry
  • One account for all trading tools
  • Position hedging by market makers

Are you ready to Trading ?

Open Trading account here.

VPS Service with NordFX

NordFX and Fozzy hosting company offer a reliable solution for uninterruptable 24/7 trading from anywhere in the world.

Fozzy Forex VPS is a virtual server, which is located together with NordFX servers, allowing to significantly reduce the negative factors that put a crimp into trade.

• Fast. The closeness of Fozzy VPS and NordFX trade servers provides an excellent data transfer rate which is less than 1 millisecond. This is 200 times faster than the data exchange rate between NordFX server and your PC.
  • 24/7 Uptime. That fact allows Metatrader Expert Advisors to trade without any interruptions.
  • Easy. The service is handy just as a usual Windows PC and can be operated from your home computer, smartphone or tablet (MS Windows, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, iPhone/iPad, Android).
  • Reliable. Forex VPS is securely protected by a daily back up of all data stored

Do you need a stable, fast and uninterruptable connection to the NordFX trade servers? If you don’t want to depend on the failures and Internet connection speed, then this solution is for you!

Only Fozzy Forex VPS’s are located in a single datacenter together with NordFX servers. Learn more about fozzy here.

Learn more about this service : http://nordfx.com/VPS.html

Join “DemoCup” at NordFX - Prize Real Money

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee252/saniku123/demo_zps38693033.jpg

Participation is free of charge.

Real prize money!

10 prize places!

And 10 consolation prizes.

Each contest lasts 2 weeks.

Start: 03.11.2014 00:00 (server time)

Finish: 14.11.2014 22:00 (server time)

Why wait? Register a contest account now!

More Info : DEMOCUP NordFX

How to Open ZuluTrade - NordFX Account :

1. Go to this link ZuluTrade-NordFX

2. Choose Account Type : Zulu USD or Zulu EUR fill all field with your real data

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee252/saniku123/zulu-en.jpg

3. Download Client Agreement ZuluTrade-NordFX, sign and send to E-mail : [email protected] or Fax +31 30 310 0171 wait for confirmation and approval ZuluTrade.

4. Verify your Account and make deposit. You can use ZuluTrade service on your NordFX account by log in

Happy Green Pips.........

One of the advantages of NordFX, Deposit by Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard) is Instant Deposit. Also No deposit fee imposed by NordFX, eg. deposit $ 100 then they entry in the account is $ 100 as well.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee252/saniku123/metode_zps588930cb.jpg

I've proved many times the deposit by credit card, always processed Instant.

Now, Its your turn to proof it.