Sharing experience with FBS

hello all,

hello tweety trader, poppy, pas, maory82, Gaban, khodamfx, Mang_Ncep

nice to meet u all here :)

This thread increasingly crowded. It was good to be more sharing of information and experience about the FBS.

Is there anyone have using FBS mastercard? Please share here...

hehehe i don't have the FBS mastercard.. maybe someone else have it.. wanna get the review too :D

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, introduce me, I'm here asked by FBS to be an official representative, so feel free if there is any questions all about FBS. I'll try to answer and give new information about the company news, contests and promotions.

Hi Kaito Kid

Nice to meet you. I have suggestion for FBS. How about FBS build a web trader then we can more easy to trade every where without unstall the mt4 client. Thanks alot..

Hi all, I recently joined the FBS. Want to share common experiences here on the FBS brokerage. I often hear that the FBS is good, so I tried it.

Please guidance.

so more and more traders here. Glad to be able to discussions with many people. welcome brother. FBS really great!

Hi all, I recently joined the FBS. Want to share common experiences here on the FBS brokerage. I often hear that the FBS is good, so I tried it.

Please guidance.

Hi bro, nice to met you. Here we share together, no once is better than others, so feel free for share :)

hello all,

hehehe i don't have the FBS mastercard.. maybe someone else have it.. wanna get the review too :D

hi greenie,

welcome, i think you could see mastercard if you have $500 in your deposit.

i will be to effort to get it with FBS.

Some one could explain this? I have open Short EU on 1.4268 and has put SL+ at 1.4267. Actually the price up a moment and reach my SL+1. But the result, I got minus 2 pips.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8462/gaban.gif

(this is no matter for this account becouse I'm using small margin. But what happen if we using a bigger one? ) :-/

Some one could explain this? I have open Short EU on 1.4268 and has put SL+ at 1.4267. Actually the price up a moment and reach my SL+1. But the result, I got minus 2 pips.

(this is no matter for this account becouse I'm using small margin. But what happen if we using a bigger one? ) :-/

Maybe it influence the news, so that different price happens. I have experience with another broker, but in my experience after i complain, i have replacement for my loss

How come like that? Though there does not seem that much at a significant news seen on the web FF. I never faced such kind of quotation. Try to ask their support. Possible price moves with the gap when fundamental news.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

This thread increasingly crowded. It was good to be more sharing of information and experience about the FBS.

Is there anyone have using FBS mastercard? Please share here...

hello all,

FBS MasterСard advantages include:

• Instant deposit and withdrawal

• An easy way to buy online, pay for online services

• Easy use of ATMs to cash out your funds

• Low commissions