Sharing experience with FBS

Not $25 bonus deposit, but 25% bonus deposit.

This bonus has been replaced with breakeven trading.

This promotion will 100% guaranteed your deposit balance.

yes, yes, we can trading without losses with breakeven trading but first we need to complete the volume trading to can use breakeven trading. so if we get MC before the volume trading completed, we can't use the insurance.

for more info: http://www.fbs.com/breakeven/rules

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course, FBS make all good improvements to make clients feel comfortable and satisfied to trusted FBS, so we can really success with FBS. not only on words but it will become true

yes, everything that is given by the FBS was greatly help us in the trade

so, do not squander that opportunity

FBS has been providing the best for us

we must be able to do the best for us

yes, yes, we can trading without losses with breakeven trading but first we need to complete the volume trading to can use breakeven trading. so if we get MC before the volume trading completed, we can't use the insurance.

for more info: http://www.fbs.com/breakeven/rules

yes, breakeven trading is the best promotion of the FBS

but there are conditions that we must understand well in order to avoid misunderstandings later

yeah, have a great holiday for all trader. take a rest for a while from trading to get fresh mind for next week.

and yes don't forget to get some evaluation and hopefully we can be better next week and every week

yes, for while we relax and refresh our mind. but, we must keep our mind stilll focus for what our doing on next day because trading is depend with our analytics mind to process the news and technical indicator are we use.

I agree with you, if we want to be the winner in this FBS demo contest we must have a strong mental ^^ if we not have a strong mental we never can be survive in this contest

yes you are correct sir,

because competition in this contest is very tight

only the best will be the winner

I don't know ^^ but never mind where ever he come from, he have do a great job that can win this FBS contest ^^,,, hopefully I can win this contest too like him...

yes, the contest forecast is simple

but requires accuracy in guessing the price

guess we can not be arbitrary numbers only

same with you, I see the balance for the top three now in this FBS demo contest, and I really amazed with them, because they really have a big balance now,,, hopefully I can be like them on my trading too

yes, if only it was a real account

hehehehe

It is a huge advantage